Search results

1. BigWish#9

Pitching Gear and Safety

How about sliding with the Lizard Skins shin guards on? I'm also not a burner on the base paths, but I take pride in breaking up a double play ball any time I'm on first & a ground ball is hit. Any issues doing a typical pop-slide?
  2. BigWish#9

Demarini Dri-Fits $15.00

PM sent, I've got several guys from my team who want to pick some of these up. Thanks.
  3. BigWish#9

Best Balanced Bat

If you're looking for a NEW ASA balanced bat, go with the Easton B3.
  4. BigWish#9

L4 & L6 impressed

I got one of the first L4's on a warranty return from Easton in January 2013. Broke it in using .44's, which I wouldn't recommend due to durability concerns, but never the less...I had around 400 hits on it by May and hit bombs (350+) on the first swings that I took in each of the first three...
  5. BigWish#9

LTB worth toxic pants

Amazon.com my friend.
  6. BigWish#9

L4 review...will update.

I found the L4 wasn't as hot out of the wrapper as the SP13BH, but after around 300 cuts it really opens up. The .52 core balls absolutely fly.
  7. BigWish#9

S1 vs B3

The B3 is not an endloaded bat, it is balanced. As it was mentioned above, the S1 is basically identical to last years's Stealth, many of the S1's are repainted Stealths.That said, they are hot, and a little less expensive than a B3. You won't go wrong either way, especially if you're hitting a...
  8. BigWish#9

ASA Mask Requirement?

I appreciate the feedback, and info. I agree it's not needed, particularly for men's SP. But never the less, I've continued to hear rumors to this effect, and since I couldn't find anything about it in the Rules Changes thread, I thought I'd start a new thread & ask. Thanks again - Wish
  9. BigWish#9

ASA Mask Requirement?

Trying to confirm, will ASA mandate a mask for pitchers in 2013? What about 1st & 3rd? Thanks
  10. BigWish#9

Is there one supplement that really works?

Get a good multivitamin, a good whey protein, some Bulgarian Tribulus, & eat a lot of lean poultry. Then work hard, & smart, in the gym. It isn't rocket science, and this isn't competitive bodybuilding.
  11. BigWish#9

Thread for Players in Iowa

There's at least one other Iowan in here.