Search results

1. J

For Sale Gloveworks 13.25" RHT 1st Base Mitt (SOLD)

Lowered price bump $160 shipped
  2. J

For Sale Gloveworks 13.25" RHT 1st Base Mitt (SOLD)

Gloveworks 13.25" RHT first base mitt. New, never been used. All black pro-steerhide. SOLD! Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
  3. J

For Sale Rawlings HOH Gloves (SOLD)

It's available. I'll send you a PM, thanks.
  4. J

Thanks, it's my favorite glove from the bunch. Too large for my liking and not playing much these days, so can't justify keeping it.
  5. J

Rawlings PRODCT 13" - (SOLD)
  6. J

Rawlings PRO504 Horween - (SOLD)
  7. J

Rawlings PROBH34 Horween 13" - (SOLD)
  8. J

Not playing much these days and these are just sitting. All brand new. $275 shipped to the lower 48 for either glove Rawlings PROBH34 Horween 13" (SOLD) Rawlings PRO504 Horween 12.5" (SOLD) Rawlings PRODCT 13" (SOLD) Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.
  9. J

For Sale Vinci JBV-SB 13.5 First base mitt RHT (SOLD)

Let me know bro, this one is actually bigger than any JBV-SB I've handled with the closed back. How's the GW mitt you picked up from me working out?
  10. J

For Sale Vinci JBV-SB 13.5 First base mitt RHT (SOLD)

Selling a custom open back Vinci JBV-SB 13.5" first base mitt. Purchased from a rep on here a while back who started the break in process. Has not been used since I received it. No trades SOLD!
  11. J

Probably redundant 1st base mitt help thread

That was quite the fiasco but it worked out in the end. I believe they now charge for this option. The best web to date on any of these GW mitts was the British tan one. The web was perfect for softball.
  12. J

It's definitely nice to see real pictures compared to the builder. In my post it's the last one in the picture next to the midnight tan mitt (side by side) Feel free to ask me here or send me a message and I'd be happy to answer any questions. To be honest, I have never held onto a single GW...
  13. J

If you are referring to the one Annasdad posted then that is my old mitt. It's British tan, yellow stitching and tan laces. If you need more details shoot me a message and I can give you the details I requested.
  14. J

I remember you mentioning how difficult the DCT pattern is to re-lace. Good memory! That is the one!
  15. J

If I'm not mistaken, Rawlings owns Miken. If only Rawlings could use the tooling and produce this in HOH leather even if they couldn't make a traditional open back. I just wear a Rawlings wristband over that area so you can't see the straps for 'cosmetic' purposes :D
  16. J

Agreed! This is the only glove that you didn't handle for me, sorry buddy lol. You've done 7-8 if not more for me and this was a one time exception lol
  17. J

I might get crap over this, but it's all good. Hands down the best mitt I have ever used is the Miken Koalition. It's a DCT pattern but much larger and a true 13" mitt. This is the widest and deepest mitt I have ever used. Slowpitch specific with a wide web. Wish they made this in HOH leather...
  18. J

Here is a picture of my Wilson custom 1883. Had it re-laced in tan after this picture. The 1883 is bigger and wider than a DCT. Would make a great softball mitt. Stamped at 12.5" but closer to 13".