Search results

1. F

Pure

Any info on the Pure Fast Eddie? I know nothing about Pure bats, all hype or are they the greatest ever made? Guess I've turned into a bat junkie out of boredom, since I'm not playing this year. RIP Ed Andrews. He was a good guy.
  2. F

AT18

Anyone put a fair amount of swings on the AT18 yet? What are your thoughts/comparisons? I swung a buddies 26 yesterday (only two at bats in league), first thought was LIGHT. I will definitely have to go up an oz. It only has 30 swings on it, not broke in, but nothing "special" yet. Compared to...
  3. F

Baden Fire

Well the list of good balls just got shorter. Just finished a Norcal tourney this weekend, the weather finally warmed a little, mid to upper 70's, and can confirm the Baden Fire ball we've been using for the last several years has been changed for the worse. By confirm I mean by results on the...
  4. F

Lightning 2.0

I saw Dave Velasquez last review of the 2.0. Anyone else have problems with theirs? I have 75 swings on a 12" 2.0, and it was hitting the same distance as my 13" OG w/300 swings. I am happy with it. Trying to get more swings in but mother nature is trying to put all the hillsides back into the...
  5. F

Melee2 Durability

All right it's been out long enough now. Anyone break one yet? How many swings and what type balls? My 26EL only has 70 swings and is now out-distance my be-loved Dudley by 20'.
  6. F

Others

Any one know whats up with the snake web site? Out of business?
  7. F

Dudley Too Soft?

This is completely new territory for me, I have never had over 200 swings on any senior bat until now. I have somewhere around 600 on my 13" EL and I absolutely love it. Super hot, huge sweet spot, and like I just mentioned, unheard of durability (for me). It has softened up quit a bit but...
  8. F

Lightning

Finally found a bat that made me but my Reebok down. After trying Mikens, Easton, Demarini, Boombah, and AD Starr, I thought I was going to have to buy up all the Melee EL's I could find. BUT, I had the opportunity to swing a well broke-in Dudley 13"EL 27 in Vegas this past weekend. It just...
  9. F

Easton BSR Update

Just a quick note on my 27 oz. BSR. I finally like it. It took right around 200 hits to break in to the point I will use it tourneys. Its balance allows me to hit screaming line drives, compared to my EL Melee which I tend to have a little uppercut with my swing. This has allowed me to approach...
  10. F

Ambushed

Broke my Ambush a week ago in BP. 74* out w/ dry Reebok 44 cor balls. 1 1/2" diagonal crack middle of the ss. Have an est. 200 hits on it. Bat was ok but was a backup to my Reeboks. Thought I would try one to see if it would be more durable. They're not. Oh well, just FYI for anyone who cares.
  11. F

2013 The One Senior

Anybody swing one yet? Just curious if it's the same as the '12, other then the paint.