Search results

1. P

For Sale Deal of the Night!!!!

Nxt 27oz supermax from 2012 with new utrip stamp and 2004 asa stamp, no webbing or rattle but getting hot, catty is 34/24 has maybe 50 swings on it, and thats being generous, my GF never got the feel for it. Catty has asa 2004 stamp and old utrip approval. $125 for both bats...obo Mutant...
  2. P

do you reinforce the shelves in your roller?

I have a miken freak championship roller and the shelves keep folding up and dont support much weight. Do you all use anything to reinforce the shelves?
  3. P

For Trade J3u for new stamp asa

Picked up the the J3u from a g2g board bro with only a few hits on it about a week ago, hit 3 balls with it and just did not like it, swings really light and not enough endload for my liking. Sticking with my ressy titan for utrip. looking to trade for a new stamp asa bat lemme know what you...
  4. P

utrip or asa for the 52/300

I am hesitant to post this. I know there are a lot of questions going around about which bats are hotter, blah blah blah. I am in a league that allows ANY legal association bat, but we hit the 52/300 mush. Being the ASA only bats are designed for the 52/300 would they be better suited for the...
  5. P

1st base glove @ catcher

Anyone use a FB glove playing catcher? Just a random thought I had. I only play 3rd, RF, and catcher. I was browsing the sporting goods store and thought it might be a decent idea.
  6. P

What brand are the jerseys

Anyone know what brand the elite jersies are
  7. P

Lightest asa slow pitch bat allowable?

Forgive me if there's already been a thread on this but I couldn't find one. I play asa and on my co Ed team we have some smaller women who have trouble getting good bat speed with a 26oz bat. My question is really about asa bats, I have seen fast pitch bats with the same standards as slow...
  8. P

Web choice?

So I play third base and catcher, some short from time to time. I am looking to get my first big boy glove, most likely a liberty advanced or legit. I have spent probably double that trying various "cheap" gloves like the worth toxic 14in, a few Wilson's (60$ range) but never been really and...