Search results

1. jarodriguez

For Sale 26.5 Worth Watermelon

The bat has normal wear and tear from the field no cracks or rattles looks to be in very good condition. I have no receipt or barcode since I got it in a trade and just been sitting in my garage. I am asking $150 or best offer shipped to your door, no trades and only shipping in the US.
  2. jarodriguez

2017 Special Ops Roller 2.0

Anybody making the shelves with cup holder for these rollers ?
  3. jarodriguez

Re Issue Watermelon

Is this bat suppose to be the same as the last one, same specs just a slight change in the paint skim adding the watermelon. Has any one swung the first one compare to the re issue ?
  4. jarodriguez

LTB Worth 26oz Purcell or Fulk.

Looking for 2017 Worth Purcell or BJ Fulk in 26 Oz like new almost..
  5. jarodriguez

LTB 2015 Worth Resmondo USSSA

I'm looking for a 26oz mint condition. Send me what you got.
  6. jarodriguez

For Sale 26.5 Worth Legit Jeff Hall Reload

Just like the title says this bat has normal wear and tear no cracks, rattles or even webbing. Only selling no trades and shipping in the US only for $110.00 pay as gift or add fees.
  7. jarodriguez

For Sale Easton SY100, L6 27oz

Like the title says they are both 27oz they have normal field wear no cracks, rattles or wobbles. I am only selling SY100 SOLD TO YOUNGSLUGGERand $80 for the L6 gifted or add fees. Only shipping in the US
  8. jarodriguez

LTB LTB Easton B4 26oz

Like the tittle says I'm looking to buy this bat preferably in NIW or in mint condition. PM your offers
  9. jarodriguez

For Sale 26oz OG Extended SCX3

Do not know the number or hits the bat has normal wear and tear no cracks, wobbles, rattles it does have a paint crack shown in the picture below. I am asking $175 shipped to your door pay as gift or pay fees. NO TRADES don't ask and only shipping in the US. SOLD to DC427
  10. jarodriguez

For Sale ST98 27oz

Like the title says its a ST98 27oz and selling for $130 it has no wobbles, rattles or cracks it has some spirals and field wear as you see in the pic. I don't know the amount of hits and I am not looking to trade just selling and only shipping in the US. Pay as gift or add fees BAT SOLD to...
  11. jarodriguez

For Sale Easton L2,B1,L3 and Border Battle US L4

Easton L2 26oz SOLD TO BRIZZ Easton B1 28oz $90 Easton L3 26oz $120 Easton BB US L4 26.5oz SOLD TO CARLOS24 All these bats are in good condition practically new just some normal wear from the fields I don't have the receipts but there returnable if that matters. There are no cracks...
  12. jarodriguez

LTB Worth Legit ASA Jeff Hall .5oz Reload Red Bat

I'm looking for this bat it's all red and I belive the model # SBLAJH I think it's a 2014. Looking for a 26-27oz
  13. jarodriguez

LTB Easton SY100 26-27oz

Just like the title says I am looking for this bat in mint condition if possible lmk what you have..
  14. jarodriguez

For Sale OG Z2000 EL Dual Stamp 27oz

Just like the title says this bat has normal field wear not to bad looks pretty minty has no cracks, wobbles or rattles don't know the amount of hits since I got this in a trade here locally but never swung it just sat in the closet. I am asking $185 shipped to your door pay as gift or add fees...
  15. jarodriguez

LTB 2014 Ressy Legit utrip

I believe the bat is black with grey with orange letters that say legit resmondo I am looking for this bat in a 26-27oz let me know what you got preferred in a mint condition if possible..
  16. jarodriguez

LTB 13in All White Worth Glove H-Web

Like the title says looking for this glove show me what you got..
  17. jarodriguez

LTB Easton L4US

Looking to buy this bat in 26,27 oz hit me up on what you have. Minty if possible
  18. jarodriguez

For Sale Easton L4,L6 27oz

I am selling these two bats for $110 each pay as gift or add fees both have little field wear no wobbles, rattles or cracks. I have no receipt only selling NO TRADES and only shipping in the US pm me if you need more info.
  19. jarodriguez

LTB OG Z2000 ASA Balanced Dual Stamp

Just like the title says OG Z2000 ASA Balanced dual stamp 26,27,28oz mint condition lmk what you have to offer pm is the key.
  20. jarodriguez

For Sale 2013 Easton L2 and B1

2013 B1 28oz very little wear about 300 hits no rattles, cracks no receipt asking $130 shipped to your door. 2013 L2 26oz very little wear almost looks new has about 200 hits no rattles, cracks no receipt asking $120 shipped to your door. Only shipping in the US and no TRADES.