Search results

1. F

LTB 2010 psycho

Looking for a old white and orange DC Psycho. Between 26-28 oz. Im willing to buy it or trade my 0211 srv5 slavo and some cash depending on condition. I just want to hit bombs with it so if your not using it share it with a board bro here. Thanks fellas
  2. F

Now accepting Teams

All nighter , March 15/16 starting on friday at 8:30 . 8 teams. Spring Domeball tournament. Some decent teams tuning their squd for some out door ball. Maybe try a guy or two out to see if you want them for summer with a live domeball tourny. Maybe your team just like to have fun and...
  3. F

MI Domeball tourny

We are going to run a domeball all nighter tourny in Auburn hills near great lakes mall and I-75. Details are not fully organized but we are looking to see how many teams would be interested for around the $225 price range. Thanks for any interest
  4. F

new stamp or not

Does the 2012 worth sb454u have the new stamp or not. I cant find anything saying it does. Does anyone have this bat? Thanks
  5. F

GSLs future for michigan

Is there any plans for GSL in Michigan this year? Or maybe evem toledo? What is the most north tournaments GSL is having. I live a little north or detroit and map quested all listed tournys on the website the closest i could find was near 4 hrs. Our team would like to play but with other...
  6. F

For Trade FT ASA Easton SRV5 HOT HOT HOT

Dated 02/11 26OZ This bat is hot. Still passes asa compression tests. Bat has a return if you can get a reciept. it got hot then i stoped using it before it doesnt pass. It has one tiny pebble in it. Its in good shape for how old it is. Mostly bag rash. Its been my bomber or killer when...
  7. F

Did asa stamp change for 2014 season?

When is ASA going to the new stamps. ? What stamp will they be using this year? And does anyone know how long before they switch? I have several nice bats but i dont want to get stuck with them. Is it time to off old ASA bats?
  8. F

How To strengthen your throwing arm properly?

I have been told many different things. Some say to strengthen your throwing arm you use elastics and strenghten your ligaments and tendons. Others say to use small weights and certin motions similiar to throwing to build strength. I play outfield and my arm has hurt off and on for a couple...