Did asa stamp change for 2014 season?

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
When is ASA going to the new stamps. ? What stamp will they be using this year? And does anyone know how long before they switch? I have several nice bats but i dont want to get stuck with them. Is it time to off old ASA bats?

KO_2

Addicted to Softballfans
If you look further down the page in this section you can find multiple threads that will answer all of your questions and then some.

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
We havent even made it through 2013 and people are asking about 2014:confused:

Yea smart Guy. Ill slow it down for you so its easy to understand. Ive heard that this year is the last year for 2004 stamps. Which intern means 2014 would have had the new stamp. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? I didnt want to hold onto bats that i wojt use after this year epecially whej they have good value now. So why not sell now before they are useless. i see that 1400 plus posts doesnt make you smarter. Some peoples children.

Richiebalz

Paypal sent
Yea smart Guy. Ill slow it down for you so its easy to understand. Ive heard that this year is the last year for 2004 stamps. Which intern means 2014 would have had the new stamp. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? I didnt want to hold onto bats that i wojt use after this year epecially whej they have good value now. So why not sell now before they are useless. i see that 1400 plus posts doesnt make you smarter. Some peoples children.

I heard the same thing from my neighbors cousin who works at a gym who overheard two guys talking about it. The guys talking about heard it from a league director who is actually a garbage man. The garbage man found a piece if paper on one of his routes and it has the following link written down on it

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1251290

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
who will buy them if they need new stamp also lol better move em now.

Lol your right. Gosh im not as smart as you. I wish i was smart enough to go around and make igonrant comments of peoples posts that have nothing to do with the question or the post. One day ill have no life too and my goal will to have a bunch of posts and people might think im good at softball or that i maybe even play

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
I heard the same thing from my neighbors cousin who works at a gym who overheard two guys talking about it. The guys talking about heard it from a league director who is actually a garbage man. The garbage man found a piece if paper on one of his routes and it has the following link written down on it

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1251290

Thats weird cause that garbage man over heard your boyfriend talking about how much a douchbag you are and that he was tired of your penis licking addiction. He also said you suck at life too so you go around talkin crap to people from a computer because you will never be man enough to have integrity, and that he would expect nothing less from you because of your addiction to d;?k and D;?k on your face. That same garbage man heard from your neighbor that theres always little male midgets dressed up like ninjas ***ing and going from your house. Weird.

Joker

Thats weird cause that garbage man over heard your boyfriend talking about how much a douchbag you are and that he was tired of your penis licking addiction. He also said you suck at life too so you go around talkin crap to people from a computer because you will never be man enough to have integrity, and that he would expect nothing less from you because of your addiction to d;?k and D;?k on your face. That same garbage man heard from your neighbor that theres always little male midgets dressed up like ninjas ***ing and going from your house. Weird.

says the guy who talked **** throughout this whole post

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
says the guy who talked **** throughout this whole post

Says the guy who has 900000000000 trillion post. you win. Not sure if you win if real life but you definitly win the meaningless posts award. GOOD JOB 2 gold stars for the Joker

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
You'll go far kid.
So far far.

Please tell me more. I cant wait to see how letting people talk **** for no reason to me is beneficial. Tell me how to " Go far KID" sounds like fun. Real fun . Get it. Lol. You guys act like your COOL comments are really clever and cool. You sit on here all day posting trash cause that makes you feel good about yourself. Like as if real life just doesnt do it for you. You probably were picked on so now through your cool number of posts you have some kind of say so. I dont give **** about you telling me how far i will go. Im probably alot further then you in sports now all i have to do is post post post all day long. With my best friends who ive mever met. They really like my cool comments.

Joker

Please tell me more. I cant wait to see how letting people talk **** for no reason to me is beneficial. Tell me how to " Go far KID" sounds like fun. Real fun . Get it. Lol. You guys act like your COOL comments are really clever and cool. You sit on here all day posting trash cause that makes you feel good about yourself. Like as if real life just doesnt do it for you. You probably were picked on so now through your cool number of posts you have some kind of say so. I dont give **** about you telling me how far i will go. Im probably alot further then you in sports now all i have to do is post post post all day long. With my best friends who ive mever met. They really like my cool comments.

again says the guy who is posting trash

thaynes

Have you been paying any attention at all? Have you heard the term asa only? Use the search function. You know theyre banning the flex and extended too right?

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog

I don't take a piss in the entryway of every place I enter. And I can take a little ribbing cuz I don't take life so serious. Everybody is different though.

thaynes

Ive been here over 2 years with only 1700 posts get outta here with thats my life. I dont particularly care for joker most of the time but when people get this butt yurt it just seems like it. Why dont you check the forums before asking this or any question as its been asked many times already

Fortin151

Extra Hitter
Ive been here over 2 years with only 1700 posts get outta here with thats my life. I dont particularly care for joker most of the time but when people get this butt yurt it just seems like it. Why dont you check the forums before asking this or any question as its been asked many times already

I did. I didnt feel like going way back but all the recent discussions were about the bat speed changeing, balls changing, and other rules. So anyways its easy to be informatitive if you know something and someone else has a question. If someone asked you something at your job would people answer the same way? Or on the streets? No. But on here people act as s h o l e s. Because thats their lives. They feel good about that and thats sad. Ill bet dude plays church league catcher if he even plays.

Joker

i wasn't even the one who started his hissyfit. i just pointed out the irony of it

Richiebalz

Paypal sent

7CC1E442-8D32-4BB1-A882-85715E39209A-409-0000005D871540BD.jpg

thaynes

I did. I didnt feel like going way back but all the recent discussions were about the bat speed changeing, balls changing, and other rules. So anyways its easy to be informatitive if you know something and someone else has a question. If someone asked you something at your job would people answer the same way? Or on the streets? No. But on here people act as s h o l e s. Because thats their lives. They feel good about that and thats sad. Ill bet dude plays church league catcher if he even plays.

I play left center. I'll put my churchs team up against your team any day. Dont hate on skill level because its church league. There's answers to your question on the first page if you look. Welcome to sbf

Last edited: