Search results

1. SouthSTLOF

LTB Easton Helmer Flex ASA

I'm looking for a 27 oz version of the white and silver one. NR is fine. I have 3 bats I'm willing to trade or bat(s) and cash. Easton USSSA Torq 27 Balanced with barcodes, no receipt Mizuno Blackout 27.5 Mizuno Craze 26
  2. SouthSTLOF

LTB 27 or 28 Cluggy, '15 or '16

Doesn't need a return if it's low hit and in good shape.
  3. SouthSTLOF

LTB 27 dc 41

Looking for Black or Camo versions, receipt and barcode. PM for faster response please. Would also consider a 27 Ressy Legit.
  4. SouthSTLOF

For Sale Rip It Reaper

Selling a 27 oz 08 Reaper. Has wear and field rash but nothing structurally wrong that I can tell. Asking $115 shipped/obo. SOLD FOR $100
  5. SouthSTLOF

For Sale/Trade Blackout 27 oz Balanced

Looking to sell for $75 shipped or trade for a 27.5 end loaded version. Has less than 200 swings and only normal wear. *SOLD*
  6. SouthSTLOF

LTB 28 oz Mizuno No Doubt

Let me know.
  7. SouthSTLOF

No Doubt decision

I'm thinking of taking the plunge on one, but I've read numerous times they swing very balanced. I love my OG Extended, and whatever I get I try to match it's balance and swing. It's a 27 oz. My 27 balanced Blackout swings very similar with almost identical barrel sizes. Has anyone swung...
  8. SouthSTLOF

Another Broken Blackout

I'll post a pic in a bit, but with less than 800 hits, all with 44/400 or less balls, mine got a huge crack starting on one side during the 15 bp swings I took before a game yesterday. Not too happy after spending all winter getting it broken in for games. This would be my second one in less...
  9. SouthSTLOF

A Better Spot for this Pic

Joker was kind enough to point out there was an Evil sports section, I don't usually look under "Other." I can't wait to hit these bad boys! Two weeks for the NSA ones to be used.
  10. SouthSTLOF

Does the B4 swing/feel like an OG Extended

I love my Extended and my 27 fits my swing perfectly (or my swing over the years has adjusted to the bat) and while I like the performance of my Aftermath, I just don't feel as comfortable swinging it. So, I'd just like some feedback on the B3 and B4 (Yes, I know 2 piece vs 1 piece) and anyone...
  11. SouthSTLOF

Some swings with my 2 favorite bats

Mizuno Blackout BP: http://youtu.be/IHoZG2GPkMc Easton Extended: http://youtu.be/Kp84KK3JbIM That's Fro Joe safely tucked behind the screen this time.
  12. SouthSTLOF

LTB Worth Toxic Lite 13.5 - 14"

Must be in decent shape. Have a 12.5" Liberty Advance or 12.5" Rawlings Silverback to trade as well if interested.
  13. SouthSTLOF

For Trade Bats for a 13.5 to 14" glove

Taking offers on a trade. Doesn't need to be super high end and looking for gently used but game ready or close to.
  14. SouthSTLOF

Not GTG Mikes3885 ships wrong bat weight, won't refund with shipping costs to return

Listed a 27 oz CL22 and shipped me a 26 oz model with the knob taped over. Bat felt light so I pulled the tape off to find it was the incorrect weight. Bat was originally delivered to my office on 10/11 but we are not open and Monday the 13th was Columbus Day. Received the bat on Tuesday before...
  15. SouthSTLOF

LTTF 13" to 14" RHT

Have a Mizuno TM Blackout and a '14 Combat DBA, looking for a newish glove. PM me with any offers. Bats are posted in the selling section if you want to see.
  16. SouthSTLOF

For Sale Mizuno TM Blackout and Combat DBA

Taylormade Blackout - ~300 swings - 27 oz - 1 or 2 lines of webbing, normal field wear - $120 2014 DBA - ~100 swings - 27 oz - small rattle from discs, normal field wear - $80 Will also look at trading for a RHT glove, at least 13" or turfs size 10.
  17. SouthSTLOF

For Trade 2x 27.5 Blackouts (1 OG, 1 Shadow)

Looking to trade for 27 balanced bats. Preferably Blackouts but will listen to other brands. Shadow has about 300 hits on it, all types of balls. Bat tape on handle. TRADED TO OGSOFTBALLPLAYE OG has less than 50 hits with original grip. $130 shipped or trade for balanced 27 bat...
  18. SouthSTLOF

R.i.p.

Today was a sad day. After hitting two bombs in the first and two singles through the infield in the second, I stepped to the plate for my first at bat in the third game of the day and hit a line drive double to center. For the past two weeks, she'd been sounding like a cannon, BOOM, POW, BAM...
  19. SouthSTLOF

Team 1

Has anyone heard from the captain yet?
  20. SouthSTLOF

VTS Sports mockup