Search results

1. lindsay75

GTG Fat_kid = gtg

Paid fast and communicated great. What else do ya need for a good deal ? :cool: No need to hesitate dealing with FK....
  2. lindsay75

GTG Carmel

WAY overdue feedback. Paid fast, and didnt even give me **** when I had some issues shipping....Very G2G....
  3. lindsay75

GTG rynowb = G2G

Paid fast, and didn't give me any grief for dropping the ball on shipping. :o No need to hesitate when dealing with him.
  4. lindsay75

For Sale 2 27 oz BA OGGS for sale

Top one is 50 hit NR. Bottom is 75 hit ret. with no reciept. SOLD
  5. lindsay75

Oggs

Finally got to hit mine tonight. I am a happy guy.....:D
  6. lindsay75

27oz. BA Baker

Anyone got one they wanna part with?
  7. lindsay75

Happy once again.....

Got my second OGGS today. It's the only 2 bats I have, for now. It's not **** compared to some of you huers, but I'm happy. :D Now if thew ****ty IL weather would allow me to hit em.....:mad:
  8. lindsay75

GTG DaIrishman is g2g

Hooked me up with another Supremacy. Showed up in even better condition than described. Another great board bro.
  9. lindsay75

GTG terryracing86 = g2g

Good bat, good price, good communication. What else could you ask for? Good board bro to deal with right here.
  10. lindsay75

Combatant jerseys

Too lazy to look for them. I need 2, XL. Who has em?
  11. lindsay75

Who wants to give me a virus?

Well, you don't have to give it to me, I'd be willing to buy it. Looking for OGs, Gears, even Enhanced. 27oz. BA only. Need to get some sticks before summertime......
  12. lindsay75

mrkisster = G2G

Paid fast and had no problems. No need to hesitate, he's another good board bro.
  13. lindsay75

Tiger Woods 09 for Wii F/S

Brand new, but has the wrapper off. Never been out of the case. $35 del.
  14. lindsay75

LTB a couple Knobcuffs

Figured it's been a few days since someone was looking for these. :D I need 2, LMK who has them.
  15. lindsay75

kingaj99 is g2g

Paid fast and hasn't called me an ugly ***** for a little while. G2G in my opinion......
  16. lindsay75

jacinf = g2g

Paid fast and didn't mind waiting a couple days for me to ship. Good board bro right here.....
  17. lindsay75

Pitching DVD F/S

Glove Up - How to Become a Better Slowpitch Pitcher Watched once. $12 paypal and del.
  18. lindsay75

13 kids DVD's F/S

The Neverending Story 2 Dr. Dolittle 2 The Shaggy Dog Hoodwinked Barney - Imagination Island Barney's Great Adventure - The Movie Flushed Away Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Wallace & Gromit - The Curse of the Were-Rabbit Will sell all for $50 obo. Price includes paypal and shipping.
  19. lindsay75

Gray 34x33 RPN Black Labels & XL T-shirt F/S

Pants are brand new, only time they were on was when I tried them on. T is a RPN Arch Rival in white. Also brand new. $45 for both OBO. ***SOLD*** ***PICS ADDED POST #9***
  20. lindsay75

27 oz. NR Enhanced F/S

27 oz. FL. Has paint chips and some endcap wear, but is structurally sound and has a nice crack to it. $70 obo. ***SOLD***