Search results

1. Trent523

For Sale Oakley polarized XLJ Flakes Jackets

I have a pair of authentic oakley flak jackets. They have the XLJ polarized lens! I have worn them maybe 5 times since i got them earlier this year. I would like 140 obo... these are 210 brand new. Comes with the soft case... I do not have the original box anymore. Pm for faster response
  2. Trent523

For Sale 4 Combats

First time posting in awhile but I have for combats for sale! 26oz ASA Dirty - maybe 300 hits, has some webbing and some fieldwear. All hits were with 52/300 balls, passed north nationals 2 weeks ago. 75OBO R/NR SOLD 27.5 Oz Dual Stamp Derby boys (Greinert) - got this in a trade number of...
  3. Trent523

2015 CG USSSA(Red and Black) vs. Assault III SE

Gonna trade one of my bats for either or of the above, which one do you guys recommend I have owned a CG and it was stupid, just wondering if the Assault SE is better
  4. Trent523

Vts Survivor/DG275/Legends Plague

I know this is in the wrong section butI was hoping I would have better luck here. Does anybody have a VTS Survivor they are willing to part with or a Derby Girls or Legends Plague? Preferable a 26oz or 27oz? Thanks guys
  5. Trent523

Plague G2

Hey guys just wanted to know if should get the G2 or go new line this year? G2 can be had pretty cheap is the only reason I ask.... If i should get the newer line, which one?
  6. Trent523

Portent or Dirty

Hey guys i recently just got a 26oz portent in return and was wondering if it gets hotter than the newer Dirty or even older Dirtys?
  7. Trent523

For Sale 2 Rover Nine Plus Large Jerseys #25

Like it says i have 2 Rove Nine Plus Jerseys used for 1 season. The Black one was worn id say a max of 15 times and the White was worn 2 times. The black is faded on the black jersey, just a bit but isnt that noticeable. Black Jersey fits true to size, White one is kind of small but i still got...
  8. Trent523

Derby Girls 275

Hey guys been out of the game awhile with all of this, but I'm having no luck with the Buying Thread and was hoping somebody had a couple of Derby Girls 275's in their bag for sale?? I prefer the 26oz. I swung this bat all last summer and it is hands down my favorite bat of all time. Just hoping...
  9. Trent523

LTTF Combat Dirty or Newer Combats

I have a Z2000 RI ASA 27oz as trade bait. It has papers dated 6/7/13 and has less than 400 cuts on it. I would like to trade for the following Combat Derby Girls 26oz Combat Dirty ASA or Utrip 26oz Combat Derby Boys 275 26oz They can be NR as the Derby girls is anyhow, but you will...
  10. Trent523

For Trade USSSA Debry Boys 26 oz NR

I have a 26 oz Utrip Derby Boys im looking to trade. It has less than 125 swings and is a NR. Paint is flaking off at end of bat, but structurally intact.I am looking for either a DG275, a Dirty ASA or DB275 all in 26oz. I will get pictures up sometime tomorrow for those want them.
  11. Trent523

Combat Derby Girl 275 question

I have a DG275 and was wondering if they have the same inner as the Derby boys line?? The reason i ask is because it has a rattle like a broken bolt or something. It seems like to me that it is still hot but was wondering how much time she has left?? Thanks
  12. Trent523

LTB Derby Girls 275

Im looking for 2 or 3 DG275 with low hits on them or none at all.. I would prefer to take the 26oz's
  13. Trent523

For Sale/Trade Authentic Calvin Johnson Jersey

SSSSOOOOOLLLLLDDDDDI have an authentic Calvin Johnson Jersey worn only a few times it has been air dryed whenever it was washed so the numbers are not wrinkled. This is the Black Lions Jersey that they do not wear any longer(depressing because i think they are the best)... looking to get $60...
  14. Trent523

For Sale/Trade Miken DC-41(S41SMU)

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1296955
  15. Trent523

Price Check Dc-41(s41smu)

Would like to know how much these are going for... Mine has about 20 swings with a few nicks(****ty fields)
  16. Trent523

For Sale/Trade Miken DC-41(S41SMU)

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1296955
  17. Trent523

For Sale/Trade 26oz Miken DC-41(S41SMU)

Pending Trade w/MihkloI recently got this in a trade and have no use for it, seeings how my team never plays Utrip. It has about 20 swings on it and a little chipped paint on the N(See Pic). I would prefer to trade first as i do not know sale price of these. Would Trade For New ASA Stamp Bats...
  18. Trent523

For Sale Country Thunder Camp Site 2013 (July 18-21)

I have a campsite up for sale that i will no longer need. It is for Country Thunder in Twin Lakes, WI. The price is $385 OBO (Please be reasonable, low ball offers will not be considered). These are getting hard to come by......... Pm me or shoot me a text 608-931-1619
  19. Trent523

For Sale XL Boombah Jersey Sub Dye

I have an XL Sub Dye Jersey that i wore once. It is kind of big for being an XL, but it is nice. I am pretty firm on price but have a little leniency. Pm me with offers and please no trades. Thanks for Looking $45 O.B.O Sold to CoreyHess For $45
  20. Trent523

Vineyard Softball Tourny May 31 - June 2nd (Clinton, Wisconsin)

This is a LOWER CLASS Tourney D/E/Rec ONLY. Highest sanction is what you are. - ASA Bat Rules - Double Elimination - 6 - 10 Arc (Pitchers can pitch 3ft behind rubber for safety) - 3 Home runs a game (Buy 3 more for $5 a piece, before game start) - Umpires will be provided - NO Courtesy...