Search results

1. R

For Trade 27oz CL22 ASA w/ receipt trade for 26.5oz Future

BAT SOLD FOR $225 Looking for a 26.5 Future in similar condition. The bat has about 300 hits on it with a combination of evil BP rockets, .44's, and .47's, good condition besides a few surface scratches and paint chips, there are slight scratches running up the one side of the barrel that says...
  2. R

Anyone actually like their cluggernaut?

Rave reviews about every other demarini except this one... I have one pre ordered but now I'm a bit concerned they don't live up to the hype.
  3. R

Which would you choose?

CL22 ASA vs the Future I'm leaning more towards the future since I play in both associations, but my utrip CL22 and catty are really all I feel I need. Has anyone even been able to swing one of the ASA CL22's yet?
  4. R

Zepp Baseball Sensor

I know there is already a thread about this product but I'm starting a fresh one with a little review. Picked this thing up and haven't had time to go to the cages yet (that should be Sunday) but I was taking a few swings with it after work last night. Seems to work pretty well, you might...
  5. R

Cattys...

I love these ****ing bats. :bigok: Discuss!
  6. R

Michael Jordan playing baseball

http://youtu.be/JgUyzKwrTcU
  7. R

For Sale 27 oz Salvo Comp 100

27 oz Salvo Comp 100 (SOLD) Looking for $90 for it, has about 350 swings. No cracks, just scratches and game wear, minimal webbing if any. Sorry about the ginormous pictures...
  8. R

Home runs hit more often?

This was my first season playing USSSA and I have just been launching almost 1-2 home runs a game. I come from playing ASA for the last 2-3 years and haven't really hit too many in that league, always been more of a line drive hitter. Does anyone else seem to notice this or have I just...
  9. R

Your SBF Dream Team

Lets say you were able to field a team made up of any of the SBF bros, who would you choose for the line up and why? 1. Stork - guy swings out of his ass 2. Chrometip - Bringing the North Cali thunder 3. B-Real - I'm convinced hes the guy from Cypress Hill 4. Lord7 - Because seriously, who...
  10. R

USSSA Bats

Going to be starting up in a utrip league pretty soon for the first time, looking for some choices in bats. Not asking what the best bat is or anything just some solid choices as I have no idea about utrip bats. I mostly like balanced or slight end loaded bats. Used my salvo in a game with...
  11. R

Why so slooooowwwww

Is anyone else having problems with pages loading today? Everything on here is at a snails pace.
  12. R

Some game AB's with the J3A

No home runs tonight. :( Single, fly out, 2 RBI double, fly out to SS Be gentle! :rolleyes: From the fence As an added bonus for those of you bored enough to watch heres the whole game.
  13. R

Less sandbagging in the upper leagues?

One of my teams signed up for an "A" league this year. Mind you this is a local A league, probably no where close to all the majors players on here, but an A league none the less with the ranks being A, B, and C. It seems to me that while the competition is fiercer, its much more...
  14. R

Another J3liever...

Only put about 30 cuts with Evil BP rockets on my new J3A today but holy cow. Thing is outhitting my 1000+ hit salvo already, and it'll only get better with time. :D Now hopefully it doesn't crack in a few dozen more cuts like some have been claiming. This is my first DeMarini, and it...
  15. R

Go up there with a plan, or just swing away?

Just wondering who goes into the batters box with some kind of plan or idea where they want to hit the ball, and who just goes in there to take a chop. I myself probably go up there without a plan 95% of the time. The other 5% I'll think to myself I want to pull the ball or try and hit a...
  16. R

Just a little B3.0 review

Picked this up for a great deal off a board bro NIW, first 10 or 20 cuts on it I was kind of meh. Didn't see all the fuss about it being super hot right out of the wrapper. Cuts 30-60 this bat started opening up already, put about 70 or 80 on it altogether to get it game ready. Later that...
  17. R

The Shin Splints

I'm feelin them. Attempted to run on the soles of my feet more instead of coming down on my heel, felt awkward but seemed to help a little bit. Any suggestions? Would a compression sleeve or something be helpful?
  18. R

Team Name('s)

Just wondering what the names of some teams you guys actually play for are. I've got my old farts team that picked me up 2 years ago called the "Masterbatters", how original. :rolleyes: Then there's the team I just started up "The Clean-Up Crew". You'll get extra points if you post a picture...
  19. R

My friend said that BP is getting dull...

I wanted to ***** slap that mother ****er back to the Cretaceous period.
  20. R

Long Island player looking for Team

I'm located in Nassau county looking to play more than once a week. I'm in a Monday night league which usually changes up in the late spring and summer to Thursday nights. Can play OF and C, pretty fast and a good hard line drive hitter. Looking for something no higher than D class. I'm...