Search results

1. B

Official 2013 Result of Your Last AB Thread

Liner to left....pulled hammy getting out of the box.
  2. B

Asa sucks...

my fu and DB 275 are just fine with it.
  3. B

Fake Tag Rule Question

I know I want to punch catchers in the face when they do the same crap and I slide into home and there was never a play at the plate. Douche move.
  4. B

Softball Pants

does anyone know if Rawlings makes a great pair?
  5. B

Combat DB

I have the red becuase I will only use it on the 52 300's. Only used so far in BP and one scrimmage....like it so far.
  6. B

Evil bp 52 balls

we just hit with some for the first time this weekend. No one on our team had heard of them but everyone loved them. Very worth it. Especially since they should last longer than any old balls you have and not damage ur bats.
  7. B

Pop-up Nets

Fairly portable, we take BP if there is room at tourneys and at local fields here and there.
  8. B

Pop-up Nets

Some options in there, thanks
  9. B

Pop-up Nets

anyone know a good place to find pop-up bp nets for pitchers? Quick and easy and portable? Preferably found on the internet? Thanks in advance
  10. B

L6.0

Is this bat designed for the 52's? Therefor wont hold up well if hit with 44's?
  11. B

do i keep or not?

until next year when everyone has to hit 52's
  12. B

????

I think either. he is just looking to get something new but doesnt know where to start. Not many options as to hitting someone elses to get a feel...some pretty much gonna buy blind. All I can say for sure is he loved my stealth but im keeping that in my bag now as a slump buster becuase I love...
  13. B

????

I told him the B3, L6 and S1 would be comparable but I just wanted some verification as to if I was sending him in the right direction. I think he would prefer to not spend too much.
  14. B

????

im looking more for a teammate than I am me. I had the silver and blue stealth and he loved it and is looking for something with similar feel. balanced, good pop, ready to go out of the wrapper (who isnt looking for that?) Zitro...thanks for the input.
  15. B

????

best new ASA Eastons for the 52's? Go....
  16. B

DB275 and Fu Dawg

it did start to web up, but just a bit around the sweet spot. Ready to go for sure.
  17. B

DB275 and Fu Dawg

Finally was able to get out to some indoor cages last night to hit these two new bats. I felt like the DB275 opened up a littel quicker and the felt awesome after a few rounds with myself and a teammate putting cuts on. I would say over all we put around or just of 60 hit with 52's on both bats...
  18. B

Derby Boy

no I have some good ones that could be used in games but we switched to 52's so I dont really need them. I am getting some of the Evil bp balls for normal Bp but I just want to get a few swings on it to open it up and get it game ready.
  19. B

Derby Boy

so i would be safe hitting 25 to 50 44's with my 275 working on breaking it in, in the cages tonight correct?
  20. B

Derby Boy

Question about the 275. I know you are only supposed to hit the 52's with it. But should it be ok hitting some Bp with some pretty broken in 44's? I would think if they have been softened up pretty good it shouldnt damage this bat should it?