Search results

1. Militia#25

Metal disk break inside combat derby boys

Ok so I'm just wondering if any one had any of their metal disk inside their bat break? I was taking bp today and all of a sudden I can hear and feel the disk sliding throughout the barrel. It does have more pop now but isn't a crazy difference. Just wondering if anyone else had this happen...
  2. Militia#25

Blue Derby Boys Asa inside disk break

Ok so nationals is this weekend and I was taking some bp with my derby boys and the metal disk is now broke inside and you can hear it sliding up and down the whole barrel. Kinda sucks since that bat was my only gamer for this whole year. Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem and...
  3. Militia#25

Old ASA stick vs New ASA

Hey everyone I was just wondering if I should get rid of my 2008 worth JH mutant asa. I am only 170lbs and 2 years ago with the 44 cor 375 comp balls I was actually our leading HR hitter. I do blame it on my bat and those balls. But last year when we switched over to the 52 cor 300 comp I hit...
  4. Militia#25

Anybody going to Softball mag spring training?

Im going week 1, first timer here
  5. Militia#25

Whats your biggest Sponsorship?

Just wondering whats everybody's biggest check they got from a sponsor in 1 year. Ours is $300 but we have a bunch of these sponsors.
  6. Militia#25

How many walks is too many?

Ok just wondering what you guys say for a pitcher is too many walks in one game, or after how many walks do you guys let your pitcher have before you pull him? I let my pitch have 4 walks in a game before I pull him which I think is pretty lenient.
  7. Militia#25

Looking to play fall ball MN

Looking to play fall ball either wed or thursday nights Looking to play in mankato preferably but don't want to drive over an hr from the belle plaine area. Good Outfielder and good stick. pm me if ya need a guy
  8. Militia#25

Looking to play Fall Ball MN

Looking to get on a fall ball team in Minnesota, good outfielder, and good stick normally lead off batting. 507-351-8512 Bates
  9. Militia#25

Most HR or highest Slugger%

Hey guys just wondering who you all bat clean up in your lineups. If you go by most HRs or if I should go by slugger percentage? Reason is because our leadoff batter has the highest OBP and also leads with most HRs but does not lead in slugger percentage I was thinking about moving him to 4...
  10. Militia#25

Shakopee MN tourney june 1st weekend, im free is anyone needs a guy

Im free next weekend if anyone in the shakopee tourney needs an extra player. I play OF or C I have an awsome bat and dam good speed. PM me if u need someone.