1. R

For Sale A few mikens for sale

I'll take an NRG if still available
  2. R

For Sale MIKEN NRG 500

Still for sale? I'll buy it
  3. R

Db asa first swings

Just got my asa db today , took it out before the sun went down and got 30 cuts . First 29 were meh , but the last hit ( honestly to dark to hit anymore ) sounded like a fat kid doing the belly flop off the high dive !!! Decent distance , around 280 . Swings end loaded , love that . Got the 26...
  4. R

updates

Wow , I gotta say that now more than ever I am glad I bought my first combat . Wanting to be transparent with his buisness and his customers the way he has is truly amazing . Also the amount of respect you all have for the company is just another reason to make you want to be a pat of it all ...
  5. R

ASA DB ,proper break in

Awesome , ! So , noob question ... do I let the other guys on the team swing it at games , or keep this thing to myself ?!?
  6. R

ASA DB ,proper break in

Sweet , thanks ! just trying to get this thing to last . Keep hearing a lot of talk that they break in 500 hits . Ive got about 50 of the .44 balls and will take them out for bp . All the cages near me only use the hard plastic balls and im not sure how good that would be for this stick .
  7. R

ASA DB ,proper break in

Should have my new asa db here on thursday , just wanting some tips on how to correctly break in my new baby . Sad to say this is my first brand new bat ive ever purchased so sorry if this has already been covered . thanks in advance for any advise !
  8. R

look out! brag post coming..

How is there not a sitcom with you guys talking $h*t !?!!? This is funny as hell !!
  9. R

Combat Wanted, Derby boys in Stock

Yeah way bigger discount than I thought it would be !!! Totally made me buy my asa db ! Thanks guys , glad I finally joined the forum !
  10. R

My DB ASA Review - No Vids Yet

Just placed my order tonight for my asa db .... Thanks for the review !! Very informative and now I REALLY can't wait to get it in the mail !! Can't wait to read more and possibly catch your video ! Thanks again !
  11. R

For Sale/Trade 2 Derby Boys: ASA Only & 275

P m sent ........
  12. R

For Sale/Trade NRG 500 27oz

Still available ? ? ?
  13. R

For Sale/Trade 27 Maxload Miken NRG ASA

Sold yet ? I'm interested!
  14. R

For Trade Miken NRG 500 Maxload

Sorry , new guy . Didn't know I posted already .
  15. R

Sold ????????
  16. R

Sold ? ???