updates

Softball.com:

ESI

Coach
You Combat guys seem blindly loyal sometimes. You all are very staunch in your belief that Combat has the best products. Sometimes I'm not sure if its because your are a DLAS member and are required to, or if you truely believe it. But regardless, posts like the quoted are incredibly classy and show me that the loyalty has been earned and not purchased. Well done.

Also, your "blind loyalty",as I put it, has forced me to purchase an ASA Derby Boys which I have yet to hit, and a Utrip Derby Boys which I purchased from SBF this morning. Keep it up gentlemen.

Thought this post was going south, until halfway through. Great to see that others can understand our loyalty. You will love the new line, and end up on here with the rest of us.

Uglee 69

Star Player
Maybe Something like this...
i'm sure there would have to be approval from combat and sbf...
I'm just a designer trying to help out a stand up company!

25z0xtf.jpg

I would definately be down for some of these.

erdavemtz

COMbat Crazy
Hi guys I am totally out of the Softball fans loop but as I read this it reminds me how proud I am to be a Combatant. Unfortunately I haven't been working so I have no Combats with the new stamp so I have been cheating on the Combatants with an Easton a friend has been letting me use. I still love Combat and this thread proves their dominance as one of the greatest companies of any kind. As I've said before that if everyone did business like combat the world would be a much better place. Thanks for all you do. I apologize for using anything other than Combat but without the extra money I have not the means to buy anything new and in order to stay competitive I am forced to use another product with all the restrictions. God bless you Combat and all the Combatants young and old. Good to be back.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I like you. So what I am going to do is give you your choice of ANY 2 bats from Heebs collection. He will ship as soon as you decide. We can't have you swinging Eastons :D

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
As in down syndrome? I kid, I kid

Question is if the shirts were made will the money be donated to Combat or are what? I know it was mentioned before.

jimmy2

Addicted to Softballfans
guys shirts are at a standstill, no permission from coop, and sbf has no buy-ins, and right now the combat company is trying to work out there problems. so basically there isnt much we can do.
if you want to support combat go to there website and purchase shirts there...
if coop or someone else from combat would approve something like this with proceeds going towards combat, please have them message me

erdavemtz

COMbat Crazy
I like you. So what I am going to do is give you your choice of ANY 2 bats from Heebs collection. He will ship as soon as you decide. We can't have you swinging Eastons :D

Good stuff here. The funniest thing about this is that he would probably do it . Heebs is a great dude. I had a great time with him and his wife in Seattle. Golden people and an adorable couple. I'm forever grateful for having been able to meet them.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
No matter how the proceedings turn out, the season finale of The Walking Dead comes on, so it should still be pretty awesome. :D

Redness09

Part Time Player
Wow , I gotta say that now more than ever I am glad I bought my first combat . Wanting to be transparent with his buisness and his customers the way he has is truly amazing . Also the amount of respect you all have for the company is just another reason to make you want to be a pat of it all . Good luck to all at combat . Wish you nothing but the best !! Oh , and ill take 10 of the orange db4L shirts if they ever happen , they look awesome !!!

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
^^^^ SEE!!! Orange id the way to go with the DB4L shirts! I say Orange and black or orange and silver (or gray)

called last friday to change my derby life order from UTRIP to ASA bats and they said they would be shipped either that day(3/23) or more likely monday 3/25. Its wednesday now and still no tracking or anything.

sent my paperwork in beginning of February and still only have my DB 275. I am trying to be as patient as I can but season starts beginning-mid April and would like bats to use.

thinking about calling again end of the week if i don't get any tracking or anything.

mravelo

Addicted to Softballfans
called last friday to change my derby life order from UTRIP to ASA bats and they said they would be shipped either that day(3/23) or more likely monday 3/25. Its wednesday now and still no tracking or anything.

sent my paperwork in beginning of February and still only have my DB 275. I am trying to be as patient as I can but season starts beginning-mid April and would like bats to use.

thinking about calling again end of the week if i don't get any tracking or anything.

Might want to try PM'ing Christan19. Also might need to double check that's the correct spelling of the username.

BEEJ

Below Me

how do you like the db275? i've yet to swing one, but they seem really good

i haven't hit it much. I used it for about 60 swings with .44's but its already webbed and tracking so don't wanna use it much more besides the .52's. ball jumps off it tho.

got the ASA DB and Wanted on the way and people say those are even better so we will see.

alteredzx

Bazinga
any one else getting nervous of what the outcome will be? I mean that in the best way possible. Just be glad when this is all done and COMbat can finish taking over the world. :)

Fishstick5

Addicted to Softballfans
Just want things to go well. Good company with even greater people working for them.
Looking forward to hopefully hearing something on Monday or over the weekend.

alteredzx

Bazinga
Not nervous at all...Good things happen to Good people...

this is true. Good things do happen to good people, but it will be nice to have it done and over with. I have been thru the bankruptacy proceedings myself and its very stressful, even when its a good thing like in my case.