Search results

1. T

GTG A Cy 617

Excellent transaction for an A-2000 glove. Could not have gone better. Glove perfect as described. Pleasure to deal with.
  2. T

Salomon shoes on Ebay

Please don't slam me for an honest question. I did the research on the threads but did not find a specific answer. Posters say lots of fake Salomons on Ebay and answer is in the tongue. Can you be more specific please? Are all the shoes from CHINA rip-offs? I don't understand how all these...
  3. T

GTG IDP is GTG

Fast deal. even though injured, he had brother ship the glove to me very fast. goods as advertised.
  4. T

LTB LTB Actually open to your thoughts

Thanks to all. I found my glove. thread no longer relevant. I play at the most-senior-levels. Never know which game is my last. My A2000 just blew up over weekend. Need good glove (I'm still very competitive) to last a few years -certainly not 10 years. Lots of imminent tourneys. So, I am OK...
  5. T

Clean or DIRTY

I just broke my original gray daBomb. One of best bats I ever owned. It ranked with the U2s for hitting but much more durable. Since U2s are NOT durable, I am thinking of another Combat. Don't know why but the Dirty has attracted me. Any ideas on how to compare the various Combats-there seem...
  6. T

Palm Springs in Jan

Can you help me out here? I have heard about this tourney but don't have an internet link. I winter in AZ and might want to play in this tourney if I could hook up with a team --over 70s. I'd appreciate any help/advice/references, etc. Thanks softball fans.
  7. T

Bullhead City, Mar 4-6

I am in the area and would like to play this tourney. Age 70, third baseman with a bit of pop. Majors and AAA player.
  8. T

My valentine ain't no Ultra

Well, after the ridiculously long wait, my Reebok Melee arrived on Valentines Day. I tried it out for 85 swings. An Ultra Two, it ain't, IMO. I hit about 85 balls in 70 degree weather off of a tee. Had some nice line drives and the sound was a nice, "thwack". Ball did not hang up in air...
  9. T

Caution on Reebok Rip-off

Just to warn you guys regarding my experience. I ordered a Reebok Melee first week of Nov from Curt Hollis, an "alleged" Reebok rep. After nearly 3 and one-half months: I have no bat, no shipping info, and no refund. I have written numerous emails but all they do is stall and provide no...
  10. T

BPF 1.21 and other questions

Does the 1.21 BPF mean this exceeds the 1.20 standards? Does this mean this bat is disallowed in 1.20 maximum leagues? This is all very confusing. When the 30 oz Veteran comes out, I would be interested. And speaking of which, how come there are NO bats out there over 30 oz? Is there a...