Search results

1. Hartsoem

Heavy metal Endload?

Has anyone tried the heavy metal bat? Also if so how was the Endload on the bat?
  2. Hartsoem

Freak23 28oz feel?

Was wanting to know how everyone was feeling endload and feel was on a freak 23 28oz bat
  3. Hartsoem

Anyone have reviews on DB44

Looking for some reviews on the db44.
  4. Hartsoem

Boss 3.0 issues and return problems?

I bought a boss 3.0 at beginning of march. I had 2 bp sessions with the bat. 1 bp session was all with tee work. The second session was from live pitching. Within less then a month and less then 300 hits the bat busted. Has anyone else had any durability issues with bat?(plus there was no...
  5. Hartsoem

Utrip juggy ovl paint problems?

I just bought the juggy ovl(utrip). Hit it yesterday and with less then 50 hits the paint started to chip and fall off. Is anyone else having these issues? The bat has less then 100 hits and it already has two chip spots. Is this normal?
  6. Hartsoem

New bat close to og vx2?

Is there any newer bat that performs and feels like the og vx2?
  7. Hartsoem

Juggy OVL utrip reviews?

I haven't seen much in reviews for the juggy ovl utrip version. Was wondering if anyone had any helpful advice was looking to buy one.
  8. Hartsoem

Super z KK vs Solo?

Can get both bats cheap but can only get one. I don't care about one or two piece or the .5 or full ounce end load. Just wanting to see what bat everyone prefers and why.
  9. Hartsoem

Miken Icon

Got a chance to buy a new Miken Icon in wrapper for cheap. Is the Icon any good? What type of bat does it compare to?
  10. Hartsoem

LTTF 2012 bj fulk mayhem utrip. 28oz

I'm looking for a 2012 worth bj fulk mayhem utrip. 28 oz. I have a worth sick resmondo 27 oz Asa bat for trade bait
  11. Hartsoem

For Trade Jh legit and 2 og stadiums for trade!

I have a 28.5 oz jh legit with less the 300 hits. Normal wear and tear. Have had to glue the knob. Has a small rattle since about hit 50 or so. Also have 2 og stadiums 28 oz. both with less then 350 hits normal wear. I'm looking to trade for two newer stamps bats. One being a 26 oz bat or...
  12. Hartsoem

Boombah rep help?

CAn a boombah rep pm me. I have couple of questions about prices.
  13. Hartsoem

LTTF Looking to trade for miken kf30 27.5 or jh legit 27.5

Looking trade maybe 2 for 1 pm is key
  14. Hartsoem

LTTF Boombah boss

Looking trade for 28oz boombah boss. Pm is key
  15. Hartsoem

LTTF Ri z2000, vx2, ink, triad (27-28oz)

Have two or three bats willing trade together. Easton demarini and one other. Let me know what you have
  16. Hartsoem

For Trade Ri z2000 28oz el

Have ri z2000 28 el that I'm thinking about trading. Less 200 hits. Will text pics. Looking for couple bats like utrip fu dog cl22u vx2u lv1 or other new bats let me know what you have maybe can work out a deal Pm is the key
  17. Hartsoem

LTTF Miken ink or dc in 28oz

Looking to trade for a miken ink or og dc. Maybe the white dc. Let me know what you got pm is best way reach me.
  18. Hartsoem

Price Check Og stadium

Need a price check on a og stadium with maybe 250 300 hits. Nothing wrong with bat
  19. Hartsoem

LTTF Reebok barriage

Looking trade for new or close to mint reebok. 28 or 27 oz Pm is best way reach me
  20. Hartsoem

For Trade Og cartel

Have og cartel 29 oz. has maybe 200 hits. Has normal wear and tear. No rattle cracks in bat. The bat is returnable with no receipt. Can text pics. Shoot some offers within reason.