Search results

1. daveruth

For Sale/Trade Juggy OTC, Freak FX700 and Schutt+

Freak FX700 Looking to sell or trade towards a Z2000 or Worth 454 with the new USSSA 2013 stamp. Price is OBO and includes shipping. Text is the best way to reach me as I'm not on much during the day. 612-247-1165 FX700 ($110 shipped) Freak FX700 28 oz balanced. Model number SPFXBU. This bat...
  2. daveruth

For Sale/Trade 25oz. Schutt+

Will trade it towards a USSSA bat with the new stamp or will sell for $50 shipped OBO. Good bat with great pop, just have too many bats and need to get rid of a few that I don't swing enough to make room for some 2013s.
  3. daveruth

For Sale/Trade worth, schutt+ and a dark

Got a few Usssa bats to move, looking for something with the new 2013 Usssa stamp. Prices include shipping and are OBO, prefer to trade. The jh ($80) and dark (sold) are both 28oz and the + ($60) is a 25. Will trade multiple for one or 2 for the right deal or add some PayPal if needed. Shoot me...
  4. daveruth

For Sale/Trade Adams irons and Driver

TRADED I have a full set of Adams Tight Lies UC10 irons and an Adams GT363-R driver I need to move. I just got a new set and figured I could move these on to a new home for golf season. I have had them for a few years, but probably only got half a dozen rounds in each year. Irons include 3-PW...
  5. daveruth

GTG Shoot box is GTG

Did a deal for a set of clubs. Great communication and everything looks good! Thanks again!
  6. daveruth

GTG db0012

Did a deal for some golfballs with db0012, great communication and fast shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  7. daveruth

GTG green lantern is GTG

Did a trade deal with him, he had a bat shipped from another party right to me as part of the deal. Tracking info provided and great communication. Thanks bro!
  8. daveruth

For Sale 13" Red/White Rodriguez Glove

Glove has been traded to green lantern. Just like the title says, 13" Rodrigues RDZ070. I have played catch with it maybe half a dozen times and oiled it once. It's a little bigger then I like and I just picked up a Liberty. Looking for $70 Paypal shipped, I am open to offers.
  9. daveruth

For Sale/Trade Panasonic PV-DV102D Camcorder

Includes Case, USB cable, Charger, 1GB SD Card and a blank Mini DV Tape. You can record to the tape or to an SD card. Price drop to $70 shipped or interested in trading towards a bat or a Driver, possibly other trades. Will add paypal for the right deal. Shoot me an offer and we can talk.
  10. daveruth

For Sale/Trade 4 Pair of Pants - Big boy sizes (1 pair up to 48-50

From left to right in the picture. All 4 pair are in great condition, no rips, tears or stains in any of them. All prices include paypal fees and shipping and are OBO and I'm open to trades for a good glove (prefer a liberty advanced trap) or towards a bat. Shoot me offers and we can go from...
  11. daveruth

For Sale/Trade Verizon Samsung Omnia

Got a nice touch screen Omnia for sale or trade. Just got a new Droid X so no use for this one anymore. Looking for $100 shipped or possibly trade for a nice glove (liberty advanced trap preferred) or may be a bat or a Wii. It comes with a come and car charger and I'm pretty sure I have the box...
  12. daveruth

Size 13 Bowling Shoes FS

I bought these for my dad a last year for Christmas and he never ended up using them, unfortunately they are too big for me. They are universal (slide with either foot) Etonic E-Classics, kinda of look like the pic below, but all black and New in the Box. I will post an actual picture when I can...
  13. daveruth

2 Pair of shoes Chuck Taylors and Turfs FS/FT

I sold the phones I had these with so I figured I would start a thread for these alone. Converse Chuck Taylors size 11 (worn once for about an hour, we wore them for my brother's wedding) - $30 11.5 3N2 Mid Turfs brand new in the box - $35
  14. daveruth

Vikings vs. Falcons Tickets for 12-21

Anyone interested in a pair of Vikings/Falcons tickets for 12-21? I picked up a pair, but we are doing Christmas with my wife's family that weekend. They are in Sec 225 Row 24, I'm looking for $40 for the pair.
  15. daveruth

11.5 Blk/Wht 3N2 Turfs NIB

11.5 3N2 Mid Turfs brand new in the box - $35
  16. daveruth

2 T-Mobile Phones and 2 pairs of shoes FS/FT

I switched from T-Mobile and have a couple good phones to get rid of. All prices include shipping and are OBO. I'm open to trades for softball stuff or whatever, shoot some offers and we can talk about it. T-Mobile sim card - $10 Blackberry 8700g (needs a new battery, you can get one on ebay...
  17. daveruth

2 Wireless Routers FS/FT

Going through some boxes from the move and found a couple routers that we don't use anymore. Both worked just fine the last time they were plugged in, just upgraded. I would also trade for XBOX360 games or some equipment; knobcuffs, bat tape, lmk what you have and we will talk. D-Link - $20...
  18. daveruth

Kabbie is GTG

Kabbie is wayyyyy GTG. Bought a bowling ball from him. He shipped very fast and threw in some nice extras. Thanks again!!!!!!!
  19. daveruth

madlab7 is GTG

Great communication and ridiculously fast shipping. Thanks again!
  20. daveruth

BIGG_P is GTG

Did some custom hats for me, great communication and got them right over when he said he would. Thanks again bro!