Search results

1. Kevenvy

Arp Wave Therapy?

Specifically for the back. I know pro athletes swear by it, but I don't see a lot of info on it regarding back pain. Have you had it done? Results? Covered by Insurance? Cost?
  2. Kevenvy

For Sale Orange Demarini 375, TPS Power Dome, WS23

30oz LS TPS Power Dome. SOLD for $35 26oz Demarini 375. SOLD for $120 30oz Worth WS23 Re-cert. Scales at 29.6. Small wave. Swings balanced. $35 shipped. Prices are firm. No trades. US shipping only.
  3. Kevenvy

My 2014 Easton B2 review

Cliff Notes: Loves the bat. Hot bat early. Swings just like the Extended. Average way up going from a 28 Extended to a 26 B2 in utrip league. He's old and slow but uses it like a surgeon to get on base. Something about adult diapers. For me, the 2014 B2 swings EXACTLY like the OG...
  4. Kevenvy

OG GTL Cartel WITH the new USSSA Stamps?

I found one NIW for sale. I'm searching around and can't find one anywhere else. Is this as rare as I think it is?
  5. Kevenvy

Plugged?

Local ad has a newer composite bat for sale...he says its plugged. Is that just adding weight to the end cap?
  6. Kevenvy

Which 2013 and beyond bats are made in America?

LMK...(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
  7. Kevenvy

For Sale Synergy 2 - $50 firm

SOLD! Synergy 2 - $50 firm Lots of hits no rattles...fire stick. This hangs with any utrip bat. That small paint crack hasn't gotten any bigger in about a year.
  8. Kevenvy

GTG single wally

Did exactly what he said he'd do. Good guy.
  9. Kevenvy

Why is my St100 is NOT BALANCED???

Why is my St100 NOT BALANCED??? Just got a 27 St100H and a 28 St100...the 100 has a slightly heavier endload. I checked the balance points on them... 27 St100H = 21" (like a Freak Plus or Yellow Catty) 28 St100 = 21.5" (that's even MORE endloaded) Why tell us they are balanced when they...
  10. Kevenvy

GTG Rockmon21

No worries with this one!!!
  11. Kevenvy

Longest Barrel? Utrip New Stamp bats??

Isn't there a new one with like 14" or 14.5" barrel? If there was a 32" barrel with just enough room for my hand's I'd buy it.
  12. Kevenvy

LTB 26 New Stamp SCN17BH $125 or less

Got a hot 27 Syn2 plus cash to add as well...
  13. Kevenvy

My new hero...9 home runs in a row.

http://reviews.softballfans.com/review_details.php?v=Miken&id=421&rid=26409 If I hit 9 in a row I would scream it from the mountaintops...take out an ad in the paper...make some t-shirts that say "I hit 9 homeruns in a row!!!"...not hide it away in a tiny little bat review.
  14. Kevenvy

"Hey! Don't throw my bat!"

Our catcher tosses the bat toward their dugout and gets sternly asked not to throw his bat. Wow...that's a first for me. We had a pretty quick exchange of words and I said that next time he should give us instructions on the care of his bat before we play. At the end of the game he called us...
  15. Kevenvy

Found an $80 27oz Mut98...

...at that used sporting goods place. Nice shape, looks like someone gave up way too early. I figured I'd sell it here and make a little money. Well, It's my first Worth composite so I took it out for some tee work at lunch just to see, and...it had that new bat "clink" sound, then after...
  16. Kevenvy

For Sale Nice 28oz TPS Voltage SB73V

SOLD for asking price. $190 FIRM. No trades. No Price drops. I broke it in with about 400 toss up hits rotating 18 44/375's with 2 Blue Dot rocks mixed in. It's got about 10 game hits, which is where the chips came from. No cracks, rattles, no webbing...just some minor paint chips on the...
  17. Kevenvy

Just picked up a 800-1k hit 27 Syn2 for...

$25!!!!!!!!! Bout a 2 inch bald spot with stitched endcap. Just tossed up a few and wow. I bet I can hit the girl line now.
  18. Kevenvy

Wheeler Dealer without battery? Just Electric?

Did they make one without a battery? Talked to someone who has one that's just electric. Early model?
  19. Kevenvy

GTG Toph

Traded bats with him. He embraced his noobness and shipped first and I appreciated that alot. He knows how to take pictures, describe a bat and communicate. He's gtg... Kevin
  20. Kevenvy

2010 Reebok Vector 0...witnessed hotness.

http://www.softballfans.com/reviews/bat.php?v=Reebok&id=272 A team mate used it against yellow synthetic 44/375's. He hit a couple out at about 320 and had some real fast lazers for base hits. Seems like Reebok's got a real legit bat here. Interesting "air holes" in the taper too. FYI....