Search results

1. softball0086

LTB LTB Oakley Flak Jackets

In the market for some Oakley Flaks, ran mine over they are done. Used, new, etc. let me know what you have, thanks in advance.
  2. softball0086

LTB ipod Touch

Just as it says, looking to get one for my daughter for xmas, doesnt have to be anything spectacular....let me know what ya got..Thanks in advance!
  3. softball0086

LTB 1st Baseman Baseball Glove RH

Hey guys long time since I have been here I am looking to pruchase a RH 1st base glove for my son in highschool, let me know what you got. Thanks in advance!
  4. softball0086

Envy 2 or 3 Verizon Phone

Looking for one guys, let me know what ya got...thanks all!
  5. softball0086

env2 Verizon Model Black

Looking to purchase another one of these, I destroyed my other one this weekend.....shoot me some options.
  6. softball0086

ProV1 Golf Balls

Looking to buy some ProV1 anyone gotta a hook up on these? LMK Thanks
  7. softball0086

For Sale Ps3 games

All games below as priced as listed OBO, payapl as gift to [email protected] FightNight 3- $ 15.00 Gran Turismo 5 Prologue- $ 15.00 BAJA Edge Of Conrol- $ 15.00 Major League Baseball 2K7- $ 10.00 Resistance:Fall Of Man - $ 10.00 Tiger Woods PGA Your 2008- $ 10.00 PS2 Games...
  8. softball0086

Verizon Droid

Anyone got one for sale, LMK. Thanks
  9. softball0086

Nintendo DS or DSI

My kids are bugging me....so I thought I would put out a feeler on here. Just like the title says I am looking for either new or used. Nintendo DS or DSI let me know what anyone has out there. Thanks...and the sooner I find one or two the sooner I can get back to COD MW2...
  10. softball0086

Looking for some Wii Games for XMAS

Lets see what anyone has out there. Looking for some Wii games for my sisters kids this year....want to be the AWESOME Uncle....Thanks in advance all, and Happy Holidays to all!
  11. softball0086

LTB: New Batman PS3 Game

My son is after me on this one....and dont really want to go and flip out the big retail cost of it....anyone got a deal on this??? LMK Thanks
  12. softball0086

LTB: Ipod Touch

Anyone have a hook up on this.....LMK
  13. softball0086

Left Hand Golf Clubs Adams Tight Lies GT2 Undercuts

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Set of Adams GT2 undercut Irons 3-PW in great shape used less than two seasons. Bought them last year 4-7-08 and played them last year, I just upgraded to another set of Callaway's (Started to get better so I...
  14. softball0086

LTB: Verizon Phone

Just broke my LG Voyager, and of course I do not have insurnace on it, looking for a env2 or env3. Anyone got a hook up on this. Let me know what you got. Thanks
  15. softball0086

Modded Wii

Anyone have a hook up on this or know of someone that take one and then mod it? LMK Thanks
  16. softball0086

Cleveland Hi-Bore XLS Driver Stiff Right Handed

I have a Cleveland Hi-Bore RH for sale I give it a 9-10 on the scale. Looking for $110.00 plus shipping.
  17. softball0086

Arctic Cat 1995 550 Cougar Snowmobile

I have a 1995 Arctic Cat Cougar 550 up for sale. The sled runs strong and very very fast has 4152 miles on it, one extra belt, new crankseals and gasket kit. The hand warmers work great the thumb warmer is disconnected (needs solderd back on). Also includes a cover for the sled. This does not...
  18. softball0086

Ltb: Call of duty: World of war ps3

Just like it says, played this game this weekend.....WOW WOW WOW. Anyway looking for it for the PS3 game console. Also would like a bluetooth if anyone has one of those laying around as well. Thanks let me know what you got. I have paypal ready to go.
  19. softball0086

Need to know how to post pics

Just like it says I need to know how to post pics on here. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance didnt know where else to post this.
  20. softball0086

Left Hand Golf Clubs Adams Tight Lies GT2 Undercuts

:)Set of Adams GT2 undercut Irons 3-PW in great shape used less than two seasons. Bought them last year 4-7-08 and played them last year, I just upgraded to another set of Callaway's (Started to get better so I though newer clubs may help....doubtful) Anyway I will entertain offer's of...