Search results

1. bigdog69

who to start

cam vs atl very good matchup rogers vs chi wideouts all banged up
  2. bigdog69

trade ?

id be receiving manning,richardson and smith .
  3. bigdog69

trade ?

got a trade perposal cam,gronk and stephan hill for trent richardson,torrey smith and elli manning i think its a bad offer but thought id get a second oppinion
  4. bigdog69

Trade advice

if you have to ask this question maybe fantasy football isnt for you. by the way the answer is hell yes
  5. bigdog69

week 6, start blackmon or sproles?

sprolles for sure he will touch the ball atleast20 times how many shots for blackmon with a qb that will be scrapping himself off the ground all afternoon
  6. bigdog69

This sucks .........

he wouldnt work out in atlanta ryan is to accurate he never could make the easy catchs
  7. bigdog69

trade help

i see what you did there now go sit in the corner your in time out mister
  8. bigdog69

trade help

he excepted the deal now my roster looks like this aaron rogers arian foster matt forte reggie wayne jimmy graham flex pierre thomas or robert woods until gronk is back baltimores kicker houston defense so what yall thank oya its also a keeper league 12 teams
  9. bigdog69

QB question

manning is looking at rewriting the recrd books he not going to let up
  10. bigdog69

Clowney

hes projected 3-5 so he doesnt even have the #1 spote to lose
  11. bigdog69

trade help

should i counter for aron rogers he has both and his position players are really bad
  12. bigdog69

trade help

if your wrong i get a free shot to the sack right?
  13. bigdog69

week 6 flex spot..

jax is done they traded away there lt and lost there rt for the rest of the season hennes in big trouble
  14. bigdog69

trade help

maybe just sucks right now every position on my team is strong except the dam qb .who knows maybe just maybe flacco gets off his butt and starts earning some of that cash hes getting picking up monroe should help.
  15. bigdog69

Who to play@QB?

ya cutler forsure newyorks defense isnt what it use to be but tennesse defense is legit
  16. bigdog69

trade help

i was offered rusell wilson for fred jackson and alshon jeffrey. jackson is the only 1 that starts and my qbs now are sucking it up newton and flacco
  17. bigdog69

Alex Smith

i agree that was a bad call on the personal foul but it countered the bs pass interferance call on berry that led to a touchdown
  18. bigdog69

help with picks

qb between keapernick and roethlesberger and flex between ty hilton lesean mcoy and jackie battle its a ppr league
  19. bigdog69

you're the owner of your nfl team

ok i take hunts spot first i firepiolli and crennel then right after the superbowl cassell goes bye bye new coachs john gruden and norv turner and darren perry free agents not resigned glenn dorsey peyton hillis shaun smith players cut matt cassel tyson jackson andy studebaker...
  20. bigdog69

you're the owner of your nfl team

me im the guy that snipes primo before he can do to much damage:D