This sucks .........

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
What does this do to steven Jackson. Does it kill him and the rest of the offense. Their wr situation has gone to ****. I know it destroys Matt Ryan.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
The whole team has gone to **** with all the injuries on defense and offense, I think if Roddy can come out of the bye healthy and Harry Douglas can play well then Jackson will still be ok. It is going to be a major boost for Gonzalez

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I would say you got the last laugh bishop, but I know this hurts you too. 4 out of 5 teams just got into deep ****. And the other team isn't my best either. Very sad today cuz I like the player even without FF.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I would have still liked to have drafted him. It sucks more as a Falcons fan though, this season is going to hell in a hand basket with the quickness

bradblah

Weeeeee
i wonder if the atlanta front office makes a phone call about josh gordon w/roddy hurting bad too. the browns apparently were talking to the niners about moving him.

i'm guessing they only do that if they think they have a shot at getting back into the playoff chase.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I highly doubt it but I guess anything can happen. Cleveland is going to want a nice package for him though and I don't see where Atlanta has that much to give.

stork

Isn't he busy making zombie movies? Pats called one of their formers and that is what he was doing so he said no.

stork

Yup.....but I guess it is done. Has to go on his Walmart promo tour maybe?
Tribune report
8:17 a.m. CDT, September 18, 2013

Brandon Lloyd has found new life since retiring from the NFL after last season: The former Chicago Bears and Illinois receiver plays a soldier battling the undead in a direct-to-DVD zombie movie coming soon to a Wal-Mart near you.

Lloyd plays the role of Sgt. Chuck Lloyd in "Affect Effect," which stars Daniel Baldwin. The film tells the story of college students who have "unknowingly volunteered their bodies as human collateral in an ongoing U.S. military experiment," according to an imdb.com synopsis.

As reported by MassLive.com, it's due in stores Oct. 8.

Lloyd caught 160 passes for Illinois before entering the NFL in 2003. In 2008 with the Bears, he had 26 receptions for 364 yards and two touchdowns. He playd for six teams in 10 pro seasons and made the Pro Bowl with Denver in 2010.

Copyright © 2013 Chicago Tribune Company, LLC

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
I've got Jones in the SBF Pro League. I'm not pleased.

maroney_rect1.jpg