Search results

1. convectuoso

For Sale DBGSP2 Greinert, 28.5 oz.

SOLD - $75 shipped, friends and family or you pay fees. R/R dated 10/03/2014. Very lightly used, maybe 25 hits on it. OG grip replaced with Sweet Grips. No trades please, PM if interested.
  2. convectuoso

For Sale Insane, 27.5

SOLD!!! $235 shipped, friends/family or you pay fees. R/R dated 02/10/2015, approximately 50-75 hits all with 52/300 & outseam. Strong preference to sell, only consider 26 oz USA AM, Cluggy, or Future, R/R & in similar condition. PM if interested.
  3. convectuoso

Wegman ASA v. '14 L4

Been looking at a 28 oz. Wegman ASA, since the 27 oz. L4 I have is a little lighter than I prefer, but as I'm looking, I see they're both 1-piece, 12" barrel EL with IMX barrel & SIC carbon handle...so the only difference I see is the price tag. Question for the Easton aficionados: what, if...
  4. convectuoso

For Sale 14 Aftermath, 28 oz. & 15 DBSP7, 27 oz.

Aftermath http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1403413 DBSP7 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18394648#post18394648
  5. convectuoso

For Sale 15 ASA Derby Boy's 27 oz.

Est. 50-75 hits, all 52 or outseam, stock except for Sweet Grips. Returnable w/receipt (09/24/2014). Just doesn't get lots of use, so needs a new home. Asking $100 shipped to lower 48, gifted or you pay fees.
  6. convectuoso

For Sale 14 Aftermath, 28 oz.

SOLD TO Beastmode302. Estimated 50 hits, half 52's half outseam. Returnable w/ receipt (11/08/2014). OG grip replaced with Whoody's, otherwise totally stock. Great bat, just can't get down with the midload. Asking $150 OBO shipped to lower 48.
  7. convectuoso

For Sale 27 oz. L3 OR L4

**EDIT: L3 SOLD!! Open to selling L4 if done in next few days only.**Looking to sell one of these, whichever goes first. Neither have been BP'd, so game swings only. Both returnable with receipt from Oct., removed 1 bar code on each but still have it stuck to warranty card. Rubber piece on...
  8. convectuoso

Price Check 14 L3 & L4, both 27oz & mint

Thinking about selling one of these. Both are barely used, probably 20 hits between the two. Both barcodes, receipts, etc. Wanna keep one as a cold weather bat but no real need to have both. Slightly prefer the L4 but I'd sell whichever makes the most sense.
  9. convectuoso

For Sale Dbgsp2 27.5

2015 Derby Boy's Chris Greinert DBGSP2, 27.5 oz. SOLD! 150 hits, paint crack as depicted, paint wear near endcap but it's tight. Returnable with receipt.
  10. convectuoso

Need help deciding...

I'm looking to add an ASA Demar to the bag. Preferences are 1 piece EL, stiff handle & soft barrel. Teammate suggested Future, but the One looks like it more closely matches. Also looked at Cluggy & /or Juggy, but not familiar enough with Demars to have educated opinion - that's where you come...
  11. convectuoso

Price Check ASA JH Mutant Reload

The one in my sig, 100 ish swings, r/r, great shape aside from bag wear. Bought from a gtg board member to give 2 pc. another shot & just haven't gotten used to it. Willing to keep & keep working it in BP, but figured I'd check on the going rate first.
  12. convectuoso

For Sale Akribos XXIV Mens Chronograph Quartz Watch AK622BK

Retails for $115-ish and up, I have the original box and a few links that were removed when watch was sized. Watch is all black (except gauges are blue-grey) with white accents. Works perfectly, and in great condition since I've barely worn it. Looking for $75 shipped or I'll probably throw...
  13. convectuoso

14 L6 vs. 14 LX

Ordered an L6 for a teammate, but they mistakenly sent an LX. Wondering whether it's worth the hassle to exchange or if the LX is just as good.
  14. convectuoso

For Sale 2 ASAs (27 BHose & 28 '13 L6)

BOTH BATS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. convectuoso

For Sale 13L6.0, 28 oz.

Returnable with receipt from July 2014. Approximately 50 hits, no cracks/ webbing, endcap totally snug, excellent shape. Love the bat, just need money more than the stick. SOLD!!!
  16. convectuoso

15 models?

17. convectuoso

For Sale Adidas KA Trail Running Shoes, Size 13

Primary color is navy blue (hard to see in pics), only worn in 2 games. SOLD!!!
  18. convectuoso

Price Check 5.4L JH Mutant Reload SBM54J

Checking for a buddy, 28 oz. & in near mint condition. Any idea?? I don't play usssa so I have no idea.
  19. convectuoso

LTTF Combat ASA Derby Boy's DBSP5, 28 oz. ONLY

Looking to swap out my 27 oz. ASA Psycho Maxload with 50-ish hits, returnable with receipt from about 2 weeks ago, for 28 oz. DBSP5 in similar condition and returnable/ receipt. My bat is totally stock except I replaced OG grip with Prince overgrip, though I still have the OG grip and would...
  20. convectuoso

Biggest ASA EL?

Recently came to realize that I'm better with the heavier bats, particularly end loaded. I like the 3 oz. EL on the L6, but I can't seem to find any others bats THAT endloaded. Beyond generic "EL" designations, I haven't had much luck searching on my own, so anyone have some suggestions or...