Search results

1. Crusher09

For Sale Color Sync 4.0 Have Arrived

Is that speedshell on the black 3039?
  2. Crusher09

Removing name stitching from custom glove

Idk how well that will turn out. The fact of the matter is anytime you personalize a glove you generally kill any resell value. Depending on what you paid for it you might be best just keeping it.
  3. Crusher09

Removing name stitching from custom glove

What color is the glove? And what color is the embroidery?
  4. Crusher09

Wilson Glove Question

It was for a sale last week. Looks like they were trying to clear out stock to make room for their new stuff.
  5. Crusher09

Wilson Glove Question

My sp135ss came in today. It's pretty sweet. I'm excited to give Wilson another try. For the price it was worth a shot. I purchased the first batch sp125 when they first came out and have never really liked it. I'm hoping this glove can change my feelings about Wilson.
  6. Crusher09

For Sale Rawlings September RGGC Dealer DYO Have Arrived

Saw a picture of him on Instagram at the Tigers game today. Even Santa needs a day off.
  7. Crusher09

For Sale/Trade June Horween Limited BH34 13" Has Arrived

My horween came in at 25.9
  8. Crusher09

Horween Limited PRO504 vs BH34

I picked up the 13inch horween and it's awesome. It's not broken in yet but I'll be using it for both infield and outfield.
  9. Crusher09

Lightest outfield glove

I have the 303-6jb. The Heyward model that was stamped 13 (not even close to 13 though). It's been a fantastic model and has held up spectacular to tons of use over the last 5ish years. I just picked up the 13 inch horween to eventually replace it.
  10. Crusher09

Lightest outfield glove

No I got an exclusive black mesh, gray palm and red stitching from another vendor. Sweet glove but played small and weighed an ounce more than my 303
  11. Crusher09

New smaller 1799 model

Which kindergarten class won the design your own contest?
  12. Crusher09

Lightest outfield glove

Don't be fooled. I bought a Rawlings pro302 mesh and it weighed a full ounce heavier than my all leather pro303. I was always under the belief that the mesh was added to take weight off the glove. I guess not
  13. Crusher09

Rawlings Gloves: Horween PROBH34T vs Yelich HoH PRO3039-6C

I've had both these gloves in my possession recently and I was very unimpressed with the Yelich. To me the leather just felt cheap. In fact I unloaded the Yelich so I could grab the horween bh34 model. It is a tad heavier but not enough to deter me from using it. It measures just a tad under...
  14. Crusher09

Rawlings jd?

I tried a JD out over the winter. Like Wally said it's all palm. To me it felt wierd on my hand with how much palm there was on the glove. I use a 303 and it was to much a difference for me personally.
  15. Crusher09

For Sale Unique Wilson Opportunity - Let's Gooooo

We all know I would have gone pro if my coach didn't have it out for me my senior year.
  16. Crusher09

How about a special edition 4 loop 1799? How hard could that honestly be to make?
  17. Crusher09

The retail SP13 and SP135 have super skin. Would these also or would these be full leather models?
  18. Crusher09

How are these feeling on the hand? Do they feel heavy or is the weight not that big of a factor. I have a pro303-6jb that weighs 23oz on a scale and I get nervous about the weight increase. Thanks for any input
  19. Crusher09

I want to see a softball in one of these.