Rawlings Gloves: Horween PROBH34T vs Yelich HoH PRO3039-6C

nickham10

John Deere
Anybody got any experiences with the 2 subject gloves? Does the 13" Horween run big/small? Currently game a 12.5" at 3rd base but wanted a back up that I could use in the outfield and in case of emergency at 3rd. Would it be a big jump to go to the 13"? The Yelich is 12.75"
I'm not really familiar with the Horween leather? Is it much of a difference from the standard HoH? Any advantages to it?
thanks

jkwoody22

League ball huer
0CBE06C9-2897-4150-B2B2-C63F9B0A83DE.jpegThe horween will take longer to break in, the camel yeli should break in fairly quick and has a nice size pocket for of, the Harper 303 13” is a bigger wider overall glove than the 12.75, this is a pic @BOLTMAN21 his custom 13” 303

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Anybody got any experiences with the 2 subject gloves? Does the 13" Horween run big/small? Currently game a 12.5" at 3rd base but wanted a back up that I could use in the outfield and in case of emergency at 3rd. Would it be a big jump to go to the 13"? The Yelich is 12.75"
I'm not really familiar with the Horween leather? Is it much of a difference from the standard HoH? Any advantages to it?
thanks
significantly stiffer and sturdier. Should last forever, will also be a bit heavier

fluffy15

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the 13 horween. The horween is a heavy glove, doesnt matter for outfield, but for infield, it might affect some people. The only advantage i can think of is that it will last forever and also it looks great.

Crusher09

2x Pinewood Derby Champ!
I've had both these gloves in my possession recently and I was very unimpressed with the Yelich. To me the leather just felt cheap. In fact I unloaded the Yelich so I could grab the horween bh34 model. It is a tad heavier but not enough to deter me from using it. It measures just a tad under 13. My only disappointment with the glove is it didn't have a very strong horween leather smell like other gloves I've had in the past. lol