Search results

1. lordnlkon

For Sale Galaxy Tab 4 - Brand New

I have a brand new Galaxy Tab 4 7" 8gb tablet. It is still brand new in the box and has never been opened. The box has a little bit of damage on the front from where the wrapping paper was attached. Looking to get $115 shipped, gifted or add fees. This is $150 brand new if you bought it at the...
  2. lordnlkon

For Sale 2014 26 oz Demarini Mercy - Mint

26 oz 2014 Demarini Mercy - 190 (gifted or include fees) Shipped Returnable but my receipt has expired Bat is absolutely mint - Was in wrapper this morning No Marks at all. I took the wrapper off and went outside and hit 5 balls with it to satisfy board rules No cracks, end cap separation or...
  3. lordnlkon

For Sale 25.5 oz Future and 26 oz NR 2014 AM

25.5 oz Future(Price Drop) and 26 oz NR 2014 AM Unfortunately just found out I tore my tricep, so have to significantly cutback on softball for the rest of the year. Which means it's time to offload a few bats. No trades. If you want additional pictures let me know. Shipping will go out...
  4. lordnlkon

USA Aftermath

26 oz 50 Hit USA Aftermath Sales Price: $37,837. Will trade for a Maserati Ghibili, an Audi A4 + cash or a Nissan Skyline + Cash. Lmk.
  5. lordnlkon

For Sale 27 oz True One

27 oz True One returnable without receipt with approximately 200 hits. I got this from a board bro a couple days ago and it is slightly too heavy. Bat overall is super clean with a few ball marks that I tried to get pictures of. Shipping will go out tomorrow with 2 day priority. If you want...
  6. lordnlkon

LTB 25 or 26 oz Mint NR Mercy

Looking to buy a mint 25 or 26 oz NR Mercy. Either green or purple works. Let me know. Paypal is ready.
  7. lordnlkon

Issues with the Forums

Anyone else been having issues connecting to the forums the last 3 days? It has mostly just kept erroring out trying to connect but I see posts on here from times I couldn't connect. So just wanted to check.
  8. lordnlkon

Nokona WB-1200

Just got a new glove and wanted to show her off. Still only about half way through breaking it in but I am really liking it so far. If you notice in the fingers inside the pocket there is a little scratching. D*cks had it up on the wall with a metal mesh wire lock. It caused some scratching...
  9. lordnlkon

LTB 25.5 or 26.5 NR Future

Probably a long shot but LTB a close to Mint NR Future in 25.5 or 26.5 oz's before I buy a brand new one on Friday. Let me know.
  10. lordnlkon

For Sale 26oz J2A

Posting this thread for feedback as this has already been paid for. For sale 26 oz J2A. Pretty clean. No cracks, no rattles, just normal field wear. Pic below. Sale price is $90 shipped.
  11. lordnlkon

LTB Mint 26 oz NR Demarini's

Looking to buy a mint or near mint NR Demarini from the list below: 25 oz Mercy (green or purple) 26 oz Mercy (green or purple) 26 oz J3A 26 oz Juggy 26 oz Aftermath 2013 26 oz Aftermath 2014 LMK if you have one you would like to part with. Edit: Bought a Juggy and an AM...
  12. lordnlkon

For Trade WTT 2013 26 oz L6

I posted this in the Demarini sections but figured there might be those who do not look in that section that might have these bats. Super Clean 50 hit original grip 2013 Easton 26 oz L6. Only used for BP. Has one little scratch on the end cap where my girlfriend's kid dropped it. No webbing or...
  13. lordnlkon

For Trade WTT 2013 Easton L6 26 oz 50 Hits

Super Clean 50 hit original grip 2013 Easton 26 oz L6. Only used for BP. Has one little scratch on the end cap where my girlfriend's kid dropped it. No webbing or rattle at all. I have the receipt dated 10/31/13 and it is returnable. Figured this might be a long shot but looking to trade for...
  14. lordnlkon

Easton L6 vs Combat Avarice 98

Just wanted to get some opinions from people who have swung both these bats. Looking to pick one of them up with the sale going on right now. I've heard good things about the L6 but haven't really heard much about the Avarice. Going to be a 26 oz if that matters.
  15. lordnlkon

Mercy Question.

Thinking about getting this bat for the girlfriend to go along with the J3A I am getting for myself. My question is what is the grip made out of? I tried to find one but none of the local stores had any in stock. The reason I ask, is that my girlfriend is severely allergic to latex and a lot of...
  16. lordnlkon

Nokona BS-1200C

Hey guys. I have a question. I am getting back into softball after a 4 or 5 year absence and I am looking for an infielders glove. Looking for some feed back on Nokona gloves. What are your thoughts? Pro's con's? I tend to prefer 12" to 12.25" gloves for infield...