1. WillRead12

2014 VA/NC/SC/People I like thrad....

yup REMAX will be there
  2. WillRead12

Northern VA

Softballmania bord or softball nation will be your best bet
  3. WillRead12

South Carolina

J-ROD you coming to Myrtle Beach for Mil worlds next weekend?
  4. WillRead12

Cinco De Mayo Weekend 2014

Alex you still playing? Figured you fell off the face of te earth by now
  5. WillRead12

Military Softball

I can send them back to you if you want just cant even find a authorized dealer anymore.
  6. WillRead12

Military Softball

Agreed it is something you work towards but the complex with 7 turf fields and location are outstanding. not to mention the prize packages 1st Place: MILITARY CUP TRAVEL TROPHY, World Championship Trophy, 12 Custom Rings, 2 Worth Bats, 15 Pullovers, 15 Dry Fits, 4 All World Selections, 1 MVP...
  7. WillRead12

Military Softball

No need to compete with the other associations and bad weather during hurricane season. SSAA Holds theres in July and AWS des theres in OCT so why not?
  8. WillRead12

Military Softball

Anyone going to WSL Military Worlds in Myrtle Beach ?
  9. WillRead12

Military Softball

No we did not play under another name, JTF started in Hawaii and as people have transfered they have brought the same name to their new regions. Makes it easy to find places to play when traveling or on TDY, i ws just on leave in So Cal and found it pretty easy to pick up with some of the JTF...
  10. WillRead12

Anyone near Pensacola looking for this weekend?

You already get with Eric Showalter or Charlie Campos ?
  11. WillRead12

Anyone else going to Richmond for ASA BAsh for the cash this weekend?
  12. WillRead12

Military Softball

Yeah ill be in town my brother in law is getting married on the 5th so ill be there for a week. Ill call you as we get closer.
  13. WillRead12

Military Softball

Man those have been a huge headache, first they said they would take them, then sent them back saying the wouldnt. tracing down different paper on them to try again. people not following through like they said they would. But there in my hall closet at the moment. Well ill be ducking in on...
  14. WillRead12

Military Softball

Billy you have any league games the 1st week of April i can drop in on while im in town?
  15. WillRead12

REMAX out of VA Beach. Everyone going to the Dudley, Neptune and Final Four ?
  16. WillRead12

For Sale/Trade LTS Easton OG Flex 26oz

Well clowns if you must know, im in the military and had my account linked through my yahoo email address, while deployed in 2009 I forgot my password and could not retrieve it or reset it due to not being able to access yahoo email from my military email account so I created a new profile...
  17. WillRead12

WillRead12 is GTG

thanks mike
  18. WillRead12

Bluejay40 is GTG

great deal with bluejay40, thanks bro......