Search results

1. A

2021 bats?

Anyone know or seen the new miken/worth/demarini, etc. bats for 2021? They usually drop around October/November time frame. Not a peep this year around. Hmm...
  2. A

For Sale/Trade (2) 27oz DeMarini's

pm sent bout the juggy.
  3. A

usps tracking question?

I did. waited over an hour to talked to them, they said there are no issues. I was just wondering why if there are no issues then why does it say alert?
  4. A

usps tracking question?

Lol. Im in the US...shipping to Canada.
  5. A

usps tracking question?

Does anyone know what this means? Why is there an alert?
  6. A

For Sale 14 27oz Juggy NIW

Really? For a 2014 niw juggy for 150? Please tell me which fb page.
  7. A

It really pisses me off

And don't forget about this guy bpierce208 aka nonstoprookies44 on eBay: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1416628&highlight=Bpierce&page=3
  8. A

It really pisses me off

Here is said link to the bats: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1426539 And on eBay search for: mr.monoclex # item number:121985975195 #item number:111997004765 And mv1 already sold: item #121985972960
  9. A

For Sale 7 Bats For Sale - Louisville, Miken, Easton, Demarini

Dang it, missed out on the og am and black juggy!
  10. A

For Sale 26oz OG Demarini Mercy - 2013

sold to Bpierce208 then he resold it on ebay for over $350. Nice.
  11. A

For Sale NIW 34/30 J3a with brand new legit receipt.

If u changed your mind bout using the j3a, why didn't u put it back for sell here (where u purchased it from) instead of putting it on eBay and jacking up the price close to $400. Big amount of difference u bought it at of $170. Smh.
  12. A

For Sale NIW 34/30 J3a with brand new legit receipt.

I thought this site is bros helping bros and hooking each other up with deals for own/ teammates use? Not to find a deal here and turn around and resell it on the "bay" for profit. If u look at this guy's other postings on the bay, he has other softball bats that he got from sbf and is now...
  13. A

For Trade freak usa, srv4, fulk hd52, 14 am

How bout the $115 u got it for. Lol :biggthumpup:
  14. A

For Trade freak usa, srv4, fulk hd52, 14 am

Let me know when u will Put up the 14 am 26oz nr for sale :thumb:
  15. A

New 2016's....

Make the main line bats as ugly as possible so to entice you to get a custom one. Smart.
  16. A

Kyle Slicker BP Under the Lights

What do u mean by step back swing? I'm not seeing it?
  17. A

New 2016's....

So what are the 4 bats out front? Which ones are the juggy, Asa flipper, and mercy?
  18. A

Price Check '15 26oz NOW ASA flipper w/ receipt

Where can I find them for that price?
  19. A

Kyle Pearson sig bat

any pics of the asa version of the freak black? will they have a balanced version also for asa?
  20. A

Someone confirm this

What is Demarini waiting for? I think they are missing out on the holiday sales by not putting out the 2016 lineup yet. Would u want the 2016s bats or the old 2015s for Xmas???