Search results

1. S

LTB I need a great quality 1st base for the daughter

Looking to buy a top end 1st base glove. Something that will swallow a softball. Daughter is a high end fast pitch player. Currently using a HOH pro mesh, which is fine, but just isn't forming a great softball pocket. Occasional popout of the ball. Email is best [email protected]
  2. S

My new Nokona Generation 11.75

Although I have quite a few gloves, I am a fan of Nokonas for many reasons. Used them when younger, Made right here in the USA, the history, the people who work there, the feel. If I had to sell all of my gloves, they'd be the last to go. They've made some turds for sure. Its never been a...
  3. S

JUST in case you get a chance to visit Orlando rawlings outlet...

DO IT! It was awesome. I live in Central Florida, within an hour of it. Up at Disney all the time, never knew it was there. Lets just say, its a good thing its not any closer or else i'd be a giant baseball gear hoarder. Worse than I am now...The boy loved it too. We've been twice in 3...
  4. S

Mizuno 2015 Jinama?

Looked around, havent seen any discussion.. Anyone had a hands on the new Mizunos? Specifically the Jinama leathers? http://www.mizunousa.com/baseball/products/global-elite-jinama-gge70j1-outfield-glove
  5. S

For Sale Nokona A2K and A2000 RHT's

Nokona WB1150M All gloves never used in a game, because I don't play. Simply tossed with my 11 and 13 year old (Though admittedly, my 13 year old throws bombs). They were used in a large rotation of gloves. Non smoking home, always wiped down and wrapped with a softball in them. All...
  6. S

El3 question. Which color?

Simply curious. Which color EL3 do you prefer from last year? Saddle tan or orange? Personally love the orange tan but am certainly ok with the latter.
  7. S

LTB Need a quality 1st base mitt ASAP for daughter

Like the title states. Daughter moving to 1st. Big kid so adult size is fine. A little broken in is fine, just no beaters. Pm or email is fine. [email protected] Thanks...
  8. S

LTB Mizuno GGE71v. GGE7v. Wilson EL3 OT

Looking for one or all of the above, in nice condition. Thanks.
  9. S

Vinci rep for Tampa?

Hi guys..would REALLY like to look at some of these gloves. Any Tampa area rep? Thanks...
  10. S

Some thoughts on the Wilson A1K DP15. Pictures

Just thought i'd toss this up. When I was looking for info on this glove, experiences, didnt find much, so I blindly ordered one for my 12 year old son. (Along with an A2000 FP 12.5 for my daughter which is great). This glove is outstanding. If there is a lesser leather in this glove than my...
  11. S

LTB A good quality FP glove for my 13 year old daughter.

Just thought I'd see if anyone has something around before going new. Not price sensitive. Something 12-13" Good quality leather. A2k? A2000? Vinci? ( I know nothing about them) Currently using a giant 14" Diablo because her dad bought it for her before he knew a damn thing about...
  12. S

Rawlings equivalent to a 1799

Hey kids, What would be Rawlings model equivalent to the Wilson 1799? I havent had access to a whole lot of the HOH's, at least the outfield models, and want to order a custom. The 1799 fits quite well. Thanks...
  13. S

LTB Wilson EL3GMO

Let me know if you have one to move. Can paypal immediately for the right glove. Thanks.
  14. S

Mizuno GGE1V and GGE11V...difference?

Hey there kids.... Trying to find information on the differences between these. Looked around here, found nothing. Is it simply a different year, different shade of leather? Thanks....