Search results

1. nachoscritzon

LTB 30oz SCX3 Extended

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/284159023835873/ Found one for ya!
  2. nachoscritzon

nachoscritzon's gtg list

Smooth deal! Hannyy just added to the list. Thanks for the smooth transaction Paul. :biggthumpup:
  3. nachoscritzon

Just snagged a classic Mizuno!

Ha ha ha. Exactly. If you find some of these POS bats just let wicked or myself know and we'll make sure that it doesn't get used by anyone but us! :thumb:
  4. nachoscritzon

nachoscritzon's gtg list

Another great deal with a board member (dan83) ! dan83 added to the list! Great communication and bat arrived quickly and exactly as described. Thanks for a smooth transaction Dan :thumb:
  5. nachoscritzon

Price Check Blur MZC-7

Yeah - that would be your best bet. The Blur took foooorrrreeeevveeerrrrr to break in and then once it did it dropped bombs. But - it would be for only 50-100 hits before the barrel would zig zag crack and the bat would die.
  6. nachoscritzon

For Sale 5 Mikens & a Mizuno

PM sent to ya! Let me know
  7. nachoscritzon

nachoscritzon's gtg list

gacane just added to the list!!!!
  8. nachoscritzon

GTG gacane is very gtg !!

Sold an item to gacane (Billy) and all went smooth. I sent it to him on good faith and he held up his end of the deal. Great communication and all in all a great board member. Don't hesitate to deal with him at all:D Mike
  9. nachoscritzon

For Sale 2 NIW 28oz ASA Techfires for sale

PM sent Let me know, Mike
  10. nachoscritzon

For Sale NIW ASA Techfire 28oz NR

Can you post a picture of this bat? I'm curious as to what they look like Thanks, Mike
  11. nachoscritzon

Verizon Cell Phones for sale!!

I'm looking for the Motorola Barrage...............do you have access to one of those? I'm looking for the one that has the digital camera. Let me know, Mike
  12. nachoscritzon

nachoscritzon's gtg list

Another great deal with tkr18!!!!
  13. nachoscritzon

tkr18 is awesome!!!

I bought a bat from tkr18 (Tim) and everything went smooth. He was very patient with me on payment and even threw in a few extras in addition to the bat. Don't hesitate at all to deal with this board brother-if everyone on here would handle their deals like tkr18, there would be no need to ever...
  14. nachoscritzon

LTS 3 bags and a LHT 1st base glove

How many bats will the Mizuno bag hold?
  15. nachoscritzon

29oz Original Frenzy 120 12.5"

Ha ha.............just hold onto it. It'll be hotter than any of those other bats you're looking to trade it for.......;)
  16. nachoscritzon

You sell me NIW OG Wrath 28oz now!

Ha ha ha.................
  17. nachoscritzon

29oz Original Frenzy 120 12.5"

$5, but you have to include the coffee maker as seen in picture #1:D Bump this up-nice stick here fellas
  18. nachoscritzon

chefhit wants me to send first

This thread sucks Don!!!!! Ha ha You gonna buy that Wrath from me??
  19. nachoscritzon

LTS 27oz Techfire Rage

Shoot a PM over to BIGMED..................he's always interested in old Mizuno's
  20. nachoscritzon

Llt---mizuno techfire rage 28oz--

I know it. Med is a connoisseur of all things Mizuno