1. K

28oz/12in/EL

Utrip only
  2. K

28oz/12in/EL

Utrip only
  3. K

28oz/12in/EL

I’m looking for any 28oz, 12 in. barrel, endloaded bats. Preferably Easton or Miken.
  4. K

LTB Freak 12/Freak 30 27/28 oz

Looking for any Freak 12's or Freak 30's. I have the new Freak 20th anniversary for trade bait if interested.
  5. K

Tennessee Roll Call #6

He's probably the best outfielder I've played with. We'll probably stop by and watch some of yalls first game tomorrow
  6. K

Tennessee Roll Call #6

I think y'all picked up our center fielder from last year, Bradley. One of my favorite teammates and one of the best dudes I've ever played ball with. Hate he moved away from here
  7. K

the Carolinas

I bet. We're you playing with the honey badgers when they beat us in the ISA world 3 years ago? Blew a 4 run lead in the top of the 7th and then bases loaded and no outs we can't score 2 runs to win it. It sucks losing worlds like that haha
  8. K

the Carolinas

I'm just glad the weather is going to be nicer than utrip 2 weeks ago. That was miserable
  9. K

2015 Chance Crawford, Stretch19 unretires thread

I may not hit if I can't hit an Easton haha
  10. K

Yall know the rules? Do they supply balls?
  11. K

I saw an old post on Facebook saying they were going to have one but I couldn't find any info on the site about it anywhere
  12. K

Country, I heard rumors of a HR derby fri night. You know anything about this?
  13. K

Sounds about like the NSA balls
  14. K

That sucks. I haven't plaed any ASA since they switched to the .52's. How do they compare to the NSA .52 275's?
  15. K

Are they making us hit worth balls up there this weekend? No Evil's country?
  16. K

South Carolina

That's sad. They could easily finish in the top 5 in any C/Upper tourney
  17. K

South Carolina

American Security is a very good team, one of the best teams we, Mo Crunch, have seen all year. One of our players said they looked good at the affiliate this weekend too and are listed as an E team in USSSA http://www.usssa.com/slowpitch/Team3/#?gdSport=17&teamID=2195620
  18. K

South Carolina

We were a little worried about them. They put up 33 in their first game, but we just had our best game of the tourney. I think we scored 11 in the first inning. They hit it well, there were sever ao balls they hit that we didn't want anything to do with
  19. K

South Carolina

Yeah I play for Mo Crunch. I remember the guy you're talking about. I know he played ss when they came out of the 5 man and played straight up. He got mad at one of our players for sliding into second but it was as clean of a slide as there is. The turf may have had something to do with it...
  20. K

South Carolina

I got there early because I wanted to hurry and hit and get out of the cold haha. The wind was blowing straight in from left. Several balls I thought I killed and they dropped right over the fence, the few I hit a good ways I hit on a line. A few of the hitters I saw after I hit while we were...