z4000

1. Ungerlj87

Z4 break in

Any one have any experience with 16 usssa z4? Mine has about 150 to 200 swings was rolled after the first fifty and still is testing at 325 to 335 depending on the day and the spot on the barrel.
  2. J

Dual Stamp Z4 or Super Z which is better?

I am in the market for a new bat, looking at these as I play both in tournaments and league so I would like to stick to a dual stamp bat. Just looking for some insite from players that have used these bats, personally I am a placement hitter but will look for power if I get the right pitch. Any...
  3. J

Lousiville Slugger Super Z Vs Z4

I am in the market for a new bat this year and I have narrowed it down to these two Louisville Bats. I haven't had a Louisville bat myself for quite some time but did use on my team had after my bat died on me last year. Just wondering which Louisville would be better for myself as I am more...
  4. O

3 LS USSSA Bats for Sale - Need Advice

I have 3 Louisville Slugger Bats for sale. All prices include shipping to the continental US. Z4000 USSSA Balanced 26oz - Brand new in wrapper - No Return - $125 Z4000 Powerload USSSA 26.5oz - Brand new in wrapper - No Return - $125 Z3000 USSSA Balanced 26oz - 25 hits on it - $100
  5. Kwame8907

Lookin to sell or trade my z's

i have a dual stamp z4000(black and gold) a 2016 z4 27.5 bachman shoppe and a 2016 dual stamp 27 z4. Lookin to sell or trade...omly trades interested in are miken freak series or dc series....Also have a louisville 9 series bat bag...holds 4 bats...ton of space Black and gold z4000-100 Z4...
  6. TeamOGZ

LTB Z2000+

Looking to buy Z2000+ Bal or EL Any Weight Thanks