…. Thread is dead

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Feels like so many people these days just use gloves to gain social media likes or notoriety and don't really delve into the discussions like what use to take place here. Did social media help the community grow? Yeah, around 2015-2019. Just kinda backslid after that I feel like.

The friendships made here will last though.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Pretty sad the forum has just tanked… good deals and good convos on here. Sucks to see
Man when I first found this place I was in love, couldn’t get enough! Learned so much from so many great guys here, and spent a ton of money because of it.

Now that Anna’s graduated from college and no longer playing and I’m not coaching fastpitch any longer it’s just not the same, pistols and weekly shooting has replaced ball gloves. I’ve even logged out at DiscussFastpitch.com, it’s not the same either.

Some of you guys here remember Anna being a 12 or 13 year old kid, she’s getting married in March! 😭

ShortYellowBus

I found this place and immediately started collecting bats. Thats the only negative!

I was able to meet some really cool people and have had some fun conversations with people in the industry.

Overall, this place is a very good resource for anyone looking for information about the softball world. There’s really no other place quite like it.

At this point, I just check in to see when @KAPTHAT posts his sans brassiere pics!

Man when I first found this place I was in love, couldn’t get enough! Learned so much from so many great guys here, and spent a ton of money because of it.

Now that Anna’s graduated from college and no longer playing and I’m not coaching fastpitch any longer it’s just not the same, pistols and weekly shooting has replaced ball gloves. I’ve even logged out at DiscussFastpitch.com, it’s not the same either.

Some of you guys here remember Anna being a 12 or 13 year old kid, she’s getting married in March! 😭
Oh my god!! I haven’t been real active for a while but do drop by from time to time. I Remember when you posted she had visited some colleges around her sophomore/Junior year in high school. Now she’s getting married!