For Sale ☆☆☆Wilson A2000 CL22 Custom☆☆☆

WarParty #6

Banned User

This thing is practically new I got it for my wife she said its to big still has tags only caught 2 balls with it $215 shipped

chazerous

It's the retail limited run cl22 elob. Not a custom, people need to stop calling non customs as such.

WarParty #6

Banned User
Yes its exclusive to another site and witch that site clearly states that its a custom...maybe not custom to a specific player/person nor a glove put together by a random on wilsons site...but you couldn't go make this glove on wilsons site with the CL22 stamp... anyway its pro-stock leather and a limited run very nice glove and as you can see I really have no need for it because I have 2 "CUSTOMS" of my own my name on them and everthing :thumb: this glove just didn't fit my wife as she would like

masher1044

Addicted to Softballfans
It is a chris Larsen custom. But I get what he sayin but I have one of these and the leather quality is 100 percent nicer then retail

nate143

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm confused, I thought this was, indeed a retail glove.

kind of like the RB8, right?

Kinda sorta but not really. The rb8 can be sold anywhere. This one is an exclusive and sold only in 1 place I believe. I wouldn't call this a custom or retail. Just call it an exclusive, because that's what it is. Free bump

otownballer12

Addicted to Softballfans
More of an Exclusive Limited Edition than a custom!!!!!! No matter what you call still a sick piece of leather!!!!!