07 OG Rip it Reaper????

hrcentury21

REALTOR
anyone ever heard of the 2007 not ASA???? This bat looks like it is asa right... what do you think? also notice the website on the bat? is that normal for that bat?

Last edited:

rightsideswine

Banned User
So what do u guys think would u buy it for 125?

not really, there are better bats out there in that price range. its basically a combat(made by CE just like combats if you didn't know) and since that bat there have been more gooder bats produced ....you can find a gear supremacy or jmac plague for around the same price and it will be much better

Nick84

Addicted to Softballfans
There is no such thing as a 2007 reaper, only the 2008. That was the first year of the reaper line.

hrcentury21

REALTOR
There is no such thing as a 2007 reaper, only the 2008. That was the first year of the reaper line.

Nick you are 100% correct. I emailed RIP IT REAPER on friday I asked them I was getting a 07 u trip reaper... Turns out that they didn't make an 07 that bat first year of production was 08...

3nightsaweek

The Veteran
I have an ASA Reaper with the website on it. And the handel has 07 engraved in it. It has been very stiff to break in, but it's getting hot.

hrcentury21

REALTOR
I purchased the bat I figure it will be a good BP bat... I will keep you guys posted on how it compares to my other bats....

hrcentury21

REALTOR
so i received the bat yesterday, and i took it out for BP today.... First of all let me say that it only took 2 swings for me to be sattisfied with the purchase... I am happy that I bought this bat, hit shots of the fence 285 right field!!!! Compares very nice with my recoil... If anything I think i got a few better shots with this bat than with the recoil.. just sad it doesn't have the ASA stamp...But if i join UTRIP league im gtg!!!