1-2 players wanted for Fallball South Jersey

beersy

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Gang we could use a player or two for our Fallball team...whatta ya say knock out that hangover and knock in some runs with us...anyone interested please PM me or e-mail me [email protected]. Nobody has more fun than our squad, beer is usually pretty cold. ;)
Games are 9am Sunday double headers (7 innings) all around Camden, Gloucester, and Burlington county areas.

Cheers! :D

Forgot to mention League starts Sept 16th

Last edited:

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the team name? Beersy, pretty sure I remember you from the old days of playing against you with Disc Makers in the Philly league in FDR Park. I was the short Asian kid who played SS for them. Is this Sports Outlet? Which level?

beersy

Addicted to Softballfans
What is the team name? Beersy, pretty sure I remember you from the old days of playing against you with Disc Makers in the Philly league in FDR Park. I was the short Asian kid who played SS for them. Is this Sports Outlet? Which level?

Hey Chris I remember you, How you doing?!

Yeah this is the sports outlet league I play for Skeeters...not sure what level D or C?!

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy is GTG here, don't hesitate to contact if interested. Played against his team for years over in Philly for work.

beersy

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy is GTG here, don't hesitate to contact if interested. Played against his team for years over in Philly for work.

Thanks Bud...Sports outlet league is a little more competitive than those other beer leagues we played in Philly! :D

You sure you and the Red bearded lefty, forget his name, don't want to hop on for some fun?! :)

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha, that's Jay. He ended up running the Disc Makers team long after I left and actually has played the last few years with me on our Sunday team in the spring/summer. We've been Gatorade, Kenilworth, Prudential, Hot Shots Bar & Grill and this year we were Ponzio's Diner. Jay only plays in the spring/summer and always has injury issues. He's one of those guys that gets hurt getting out of bed in the morning, lol.