1-DAY Tourney July 22nd deadline tomorrow July 17th for mens rosters Sheboygan Wisconsin.

tneese62

1-Day tourney spots still available $125 entry. Contact Trevor @ [email protected] immediately after reading Sunday with your phone information. If it's Monday then call the office which someone will be there after 5pm at (920)-395-2322, deadline for rosters monday night July 17th 9pm.. The tournament starts next Saturday morning July 22nd and ends at the end of the day. It will be a round robin 100% payout USSSA rules, we also allow ASA bats to. 3 nice fenced diamonds, at Wildwood complex, in Sheboygan Wisconsin, near Lake Michigan.

tneese62

1-Day tourney spots still available $125 entry. Contact Trevor @ [email protected] immediately after reading Sunday with your phone information. If it's Monday then call the office which someone will be there after 5pm at (920)-395-2322, deadline for rosters monday night July 17th 9pm.. The tournament starts next Saturday morning July 22nd and ends at the end of the day. It will be a round robin 100% payout USSSA rules, we also allow ASA bats to. 3 nice fenced diamonds, at Wildwood complex, in Sheboygan Wisconsin, near Lake Michigan.
Hi I apologize new to this sorry

tneese62

Thank you Tony! Learning new things everyday, just got to pick up some of the workload for the board since I have more free time on my hands and I appreciate your understanding.

tneese62

Ok this is the only post left I wasn't sure what transpired, at least I was able to correct the issue. Anyone interested though feel free to contact Trevor at thittman34@ yahoo.com today he is waiting as well the office number is available after 5pm tomorrow. If interested in our tourney as we still have spots available.