For Sale 10 bats - DNA, Torch, J4, Wanted, MUTJHA, Liberty, etc

addicted2bats

NOT looking for trades at this time.

All bats are "returnable", but no receipts/barcodes for any of them.

All prices listed are shipped, and friend/family or you cover the fees. Will consider OBO on some of them, but most I think are priced appropriately.

From left to right:

28oz OG Catalyst NIW is not for sale

27oz Catalyst RI ($120) - Has about 20 swings on it at the most. These get super hot, but take a bit of time to get there. I just dont have the time.

28oz U-trip Fu-Dawg ($105) - Has about 500 hits on it. No Grip. No cracks/rattles, just field wear.

26.5 U-trip INS4NE (SOLD for $150) - Has about 50-75 hits on it. Almost mint condition, very little if any wear.

27.5oz U-trip Liberty ($145) - Has about 150 hits on it. Has a little bit of field wear, but in great shape.

27.5oz ASA MUTJHA ($100) - Has about 500-600 hits on it. Some endcap wear from the bag, but its solid.

27oz ASA Combat Wanted (SOLD for $130) - Has about 150 swings on it. The disc is not rattling. If you know anything about these, they along with the Orange Derby Boys from the same year get STUPID hot. This price is firm, ill keep it and swing it rather than sell it for a penny less.

27oz J4 ($125) - Has about 600 hits on it. Has about a 8" seam, thats been there for the last 300 hits and hasnt gotten any bigger. Bat is silly hot, I just dont play enough ASA to justify hanging onto it.

27oz DNA 2500 Flex Handle ($230) - Has a pebble rattle, which is the FIB that came loose and rattling around. If it bothers you, you can send it in and they'll fix it for you. Doesn't effect performance of the bat. Does have some ground wear, but overall its in good shape.

27oz Torch - I've decided to hang onto this. No longer selling.

Last edited:

addicted2bats

I knew I was forgetting something in that post....its been updated.

It is "returnable" but the receipt is long since expired. I had the barcode at one point, but id have to look for it to see if I still have it somewhere.

JTCapps

NOT looking for trades at this time.

All bats are "returnable", but no receipts/barcodes for any of them.

All prices listed are shipped, and friend/family or you cover the fees. Will consider OBO on some of them, but most I think are priced appropriately.

From left to right:

28oz OG Catalyst NIW is not for sale

27oz Catalyst RI ($120) - Has about 20 swings on it at the most. These get super hot, but take a bit of time to get there. I just dont have the time.

28oz U-trip Fu-Dawg ($105) - Has about 500 hits on it. No Grip. No cracks/rattles, just field wear.

26.5 U-trip INS4NE (SOLD for $150) - Has about 50-75 hits on it. Almost mint condition, very little if any wear.

27.5oz U-trip Liberty ($145) - Has about 150 hits on it. Has a little bit of field wear, but in great shape.

27.5oz ASA MUTJHA ($100) - Has about 500-600 hits on it. Some endcap wear from the bag, but its solid.

27oz ASA Combat Wanted (SOLD for $130) - Has about 150 swings on it. The disc is not rattling. If you know anything about these, they along with the Orange Derby Boys from the same year get STUPID hot. This price is firm, ill keep it and swing it rather than sell it for a penny less.

27oz J4 ($125) - Has about 600 hits on it. Has about a 8" seam, thats been there for the last 300 hits and hasnt gotten any bigger. Bat is silly hot, I just dont play enough ASA to justify hanging onto it.

27oz DNA 2500 Flex Handle ($230) - Has a pebble rattle, which is the FIB that came loose and rattling around. If it bothers you, you can send it in and they'll fix it for you. Doesn't effect performance of the bat. Does have some ground wear, but overall its in good shape.

27oz Torch - I've decided to hang onto this. No longer selling.

pm sent