10 man mass states

cheeks159

Addicted to Softballfans
Bracket

There are still a few teams that we are waiting for to sign up. I think the bracket will be drawn Wed.

KATMAN23

Addicted to Softballfans
states

Thought this weekend was a very well run Tourny fields were ok and teams were very good 1 thru 11 ,problem those f....... shaved bats.changes the game, guys being hero's, not needed in this game.now the team we lost to in the final super flash one of the best unknown 10 man teams people haven't heard of in the 10 man game great hitting and 2 good figure 8 pitchers

WI Modified

Addicted to Softballfans
Thought this weekend was a very well run Tourny fields were ok and teams were very good 1 thru 11 ,problem those f....... shaved bats.changes the game, guys being hero's, not needed in this game.now the team we lost to in the final super flash one of the best unknown 10 man teams people haven't heard of in the 10 man game great hitting and 2 good figure 8 pitchers
Just out of curiosity, is there compression testing done on the bats at the State Level in Massachusetts?

Sinni's1

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree on bat testing is a joke. 1 team checked 85 bats and only 25 passed. Need to figure a better solution on bats. Asa must make money from bat companies, because they are the only ones with double wall bats.

Legends15

Addicted to Softballfans
When you see check swings to the opposite field flying out it's pretty obvious.
The umps just check for the sticker, I can only think that someone transferred stickers from one bat to the next. It would be nice to have the machines at each field for immediate retest after protest but i'm sure it's too costly.

BearsSoftball

Addicted to Softballfans
Some of the bats were questionable for sure. We had a Z1000 that we bought a month ago. It's been used a little bit, but is essentially new. It's untouched. It wasn't even close to passing. Then we played teams that had Z1000 that passed. If ours didn't pass — and it failed miserably — I don't know how any Z1000s passed.