10-Man National in Port Huron

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
It will be here before you know it. What are we hearing for teams so far? I know from the east we will have Boston Sharks, Granite State Bulldogs, MJS, Franchise...Dempsey,

Any teams from Georgia going to make an appearance?

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Nobody talks on here anymore? Whatever happened to Rockland Revolution out of New York? They attended POHO in 2012 got spanked and never returned. They were a good team

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Entry fee deadline is due and people need to contact Terry Ruff to get in now. The draw is supposed to be this weekend.
Terry Ruff
3979 Arlington Ave
City: Fort Gratiot
State: MI
Zip: 48059
Business: (810) 385-2229
Home: (810) 385-2229
Fax:
[email protected]

Registration Contact

Terry Ruff
3979 Arlington Ave
City: Fort Gratiot
State: MI
Zip: 48059
Business: (810) 385-2229
Home: (810) 385-2229
Fax:
[email protected]

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
Dempsey Blue Ducks(PA) 2016 National 10-man Modified Champs beating the Boston Sharks(MA) 19-18 in the if-necessary game

MJS Construction(MA) finished 3rd

The ducks and sharks played three Epic Instant Classic games starting in the winners bracket final and following it up with two dog fights in the Finals.

Jubb21

Addicted to Softballfans
I take by the scores the pitching was real tight?
Wiley threw the 1st Championship game for us giving up 9 thru 5innings then we took him out Sharks up 11-9. He was pitching fine and no illegal pitches were called. Blue Ducks scored 9 of there 16 runs with two outs in the 1st game! Kid(19yrs old) we started 2nd game got banged illegal many times and walked a few because of it dug a hole 8-3 after 1st inning. Ducks had 1 hit in the first two innings of If-Necc game

As for the other games throughout the tourney I heard a lot of illegal pitches called.