For Sale 12.5 RCV-L Vinci RHT

JBailey

The first buyer has payed me first and I have sold it to tmowell. I have issued a refund to specialk45. No problems at all.

SpecialK45

Addicted to Softballfans
yuuuppp no problems on my end

just too slow feeding my face :)

but i do have several other vincis i will use

Podo

"JewDoe"
The first buyer has payed me first and I have sold it to tmowell. I have issued a refund to specialk45. No problems at all.

As long as u know what's going on here then it's all good I guess. Don't want to stick my nose where it don't belong. It ain't my deal and not my money sent so.... Good day sir

JBailey

As long as u know what's going on here then it's all good I guess. Don't want to stick my nose where it don't belong. It ain't my deal and not my money sent so.... Good day sir

No worries, don't be so quick to call people out on here. It's what ruined this board.

Podo

"JewDoe"
No worries, don't be so quick to call people out on here. It's what ruined this board.

Understand, it's the bad part about text and not verbal. It wasn't ment to come off like it sounded. More of a let's see where this goes.

tmowell

Addicted to Softballfans
Just now saw all of this. Glad it was able to be worked out and the glove is able to come my way!