Price Check 12.75 trap bloodline

big150man

Back from the real world
Will post pics later but its in great shape. Thinking about retiring due to lack of time and might sell. What's a decent price?

ATLFan

Coach
For tha past 2 years there has been a AMG1275-BL-t hanging on the wall a my local Hibbetts store when I whould go in I whould always put it on yesterday we were in getting my son a new pair of cleats and went over to look at it again and there was orange sticker on it marked down from 279.99 to 99.97 needless to say it went home with me now have 5 Nokona's in our house now my son has a new pro line and a bloodline to start the season with

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
They are no longer making the 1275t pattern, but it is one of my favorites. $99.97!!! Why doesn't that ever happen to me?

helmerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
For tha past 2 years there has been a AMG1275-BL-t hanging on the wall a my local Hibbetts store when I whould go in I whould always put it on yesterday we were in getting my son a new pair of cleats and went over to look at it again and there was orange sticker on it marked down from 279.99 to 99.97 needless to say it went home with me now have 5 Nokona's in our house now my son has a new pro line and a bloodline to start the season with

I hate you for this. . . .can't believe you got a new bloodline for 100!!!!!

helmerfan

Addicted to Softballfans
I have sent this big150man two pms and haven't heard back from him, that was a few weeks ago. i think maybe he changed his mind about retiring haha