LTB 12" or smaller baseball glove

I got roped into helping my buddy coach a little league team, so I'm looking to pick up a glove to use while I'm coaching this season.. want something 12" or smaller, preferably broken in, don't care if it is floppy-ish, I can relace it later. Need it asap as practices start Monday and I don't want to take any of my good softball gloves out.

Honestly this is just an excuse to buy a smaller glove, because I finally have an excuse to use one.

Prefer Rawlings first, heart of the hide, or wilson A2000. An NP5, EL3, or a DW5 would top the list, Would look st other brands as well if it catches my eye. Thanks guys.

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Picking up a A2000 DP15 limited edition tomorrow and selling it as a favor for a friend. LMK if interested in an 11.5"

DatDuke

I just reduced all of my gloves currently listed here. Shoot me an offer on any of them. 12" or less.

Are you preferring something inexpensive or newer/nicer?
I prefer a nice glove, that has been broken in, that I can use immediately. Don't mind having to fix a lace if it is broken. Don't want to break the bank for a glove that won't get a ton of use.