12 team redraft

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
I decided to go with the zero rb strategy in the draft and load up on wr as other teams still think rb early is the way to go. P

12 team redraft, standard scoring. what do you think? I picked #7. Only reason I got Brown where I did is because of the way people were filtering their available players incorrectly. I'm not going to help them with that.

Blake bottles
phillip rivers

doug martin
Melvin gordon
javorius Allen
Charcandrick west
tevin coleman

Antonio brown
DeAndre hopkins
Brandon Marshall
Allen hurns
josh gordon

Delanie walker

Chris Boswell

bengals dst

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
standard scoring huh..... what was the reason behind not taking a good RB?

No TE? Im all kinds of confused..... You did horrible.

Morris

The Rookie
It's not loading up on rb, it's not passing one in a good spot. How was brown available that late, and Hopkins?

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
forgot walker as my te.

Hopkins and brown were available because the way cbs ranked the players and how they're filtered. if they would have filtered by adp, it would have listed both of them a lot higher.

There's always going to be a good rb I can pick up off waivers during the year. had no problem getting rawls or west last year and I can always trade one of my writing for one.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Agree with Mo here, Those guys wouldnt even have to be on the board for someone with a half a brain to wonder...... Hey wtf happen to Hopkins?

flatstick96

Addicted to Softballfans
Agree with the rest. Your league sounds like a bunch of tards (which is fine, I guess - lots of leagues are like that, and it's not your fault).

Would be nice to have one more RB, but as you point out, a handful of FA RBs will emerge as the season progresses.

I'll be surprised if you don't win.

marik

Addicted to Softballfans
Full disclosure after regular season. 10-3 with first round bye. 2nd most points scored in the league. Hopkins and marshall sucked it up but i was able to pick up pryor early on. Here's the team i'm rolling with now. ebron and pats will probably be dropped for handcuffs

Rivers
gordon, martin, fat rob, starks, t.coleman
brown, pryor, marshall, hopkins
walker, ebron
chiefs dst, pats dst
hopkins

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Be glad you got M.Gordon..... It would be hard to get that lucky again following the same strategy.

Last edited:

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
BTW 0-5 here and was playing for a playoff spot in 4 leagues yesterday..... Yeah didnt win a single one.

Did get screwed by some RBs (Gurley,Lacy).... Next year I will take a stud WR early if I have a chance but not avoiding RBs.