12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
I have read that the last few years didnt pay out as promised. Here are some quotes from another message board:

~"The previous 2 years the prize package wasn't what it was suppose to be! Last year we got 1 warranty replacement bat and a paid berth to PCB. We were suppose to get 15 hoodies 15 bat gloves. 5 bats and a paid berth. 2 years ago was the same thing. They give whatever they have on had I guess!"

~"WHATS CASH PAY OUT THIS YEAR WSL? LAST YEAR THEY HANDED OUT WARRANTY REPLACEMENT BATS AS THE PRIZE PACKAGE AND VALUED THEM AT NEW BAT COST. JUST WONDERING."

Foster33

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have read that the last few years didnt pay out as promised. Here are some quotes from another message board:

~"The previous 2 years the prize package wasn't what it was suppose to be! Last year we got 1 warranty replacement bat and a paid berth to PCB. We were suppose to get 15 hoodies 15 bat gloves. 5 bats and a paid berth. 2 years ago was the same thing. They give whatever they have on had I guess!"

~"WHATS CASH PAY OUT THIS YEAR WSL? LAST YEAR THEY HANDED OUT WARRANTY REPLACEMENT BATS AS THE PRIZE PACKAGE AND VALUED THEM AT NEW BAT COST. JUST WONDERING."

What Team and class was this in.They may have pro-rated because not enough teams.

WISEGUY18

Not Very Wise
PM the OP (Bill Chard himself) and ask if you can get them from him sooner than Friday before the tourney!

kokamojo15

Manager
Goose u will have the time of your life last year was my first year it was so much fun. Beer softball friends u can't beat it. Plus I will give props to wsl it was very organized and ran perfect

Cincidynasty

Addicted to Softballfans
Is there anything on Friday night going on that's not on the schedule?

this is not at the same field its usually at, it's at wegman's field which is north of cincinnati. It's a nice place though, great bar and nice fields...they are pretty good about getting booths set up ..in years past they've had some vendors that have some good deals. Got a pair of the new reebok turfs last year for like 60 bucks

Cincidynasty

Addicted to Softballfans
most up to date

It's early last year in e there was 42 teams alone. Prolly around 175

WSL Men’s Open

Mid America Ballyard (Cincinnati, OH)
Bubba’s Excavating (Chicago, IL)
Pure Romance/Chic’s/Easton (Cincinnati, OH)
3rd Street/Louisville Slugger/Weller (Cincinnati, OH)
Red’s Astro’s / WSL / Louisville Slugger / Dirty / Sports Den (Duck Head, KY)
WSL Men’s C

Tailgaters/Boys/B&E/MD Softball Show (Pittsburgh, PA)
Venom (Milwaukee, WI)
Party Palace (London, KY)
Cincy Tropics (Cincinnati, OH)
Diversity Softball (Dayton, OH)
Cooper (Dayton, OH)

WSL Men’s D

Boneyard (Cleveland, OH)
LC Tire (Bancroft, MI)
Sports Clip/Custom Craft (Wauwatosa, WI)
Tigerfitness.com (Cincinnati, OH)
Vicious (Cincinnati, OH)
Roe’s House
Pacific Apparel/Darkhorse (Cincinnati, OH)
Syndicate (Columbus, IN)
Detroit Kaos (Detroit, MI)
Two Danes / Last Call (Cincinnati, OH)
Kramer Plumbing
Keystone (Taylor Mill, KY)
Schmoe’s / Me 5 Me (Columbus, OH)

WSL Men’s E

NKY Average Joe’s (Erlanger, KY)
Rover Plus 9 / Road Dawgs (Perry, MI)
White Rhino (Southgate, MI)
Crowtown Softball (Warsaw, OH)
Gedek Trailer Sales (Indianapolis, IN)
S.S.A.Triad / Willie’s Sports Cafe (Cincinnati, OH)
S.S.A. / Eclipse Window Tinting (Cincinnati, OH)
Infamous Softball (Covington, KY)
East End (Cincinnati, OH)
Freedom Softball (Albion. MI)
H&D Softball
Vicious Asylum
Down N Dirty
Charlie Hustle
GSOD
RSC/ALM/TGTAX
Bad Boys Softball
Yes Sir
Stampede
PRC
Kid Glove
Launch
Too Sweet

bigsmooth13

Manager
Wondering if Wegman is heading up the MAB team. If so, I bet it's stacked. PRI and 3rd St are tough. The open looks pretty nice!

pineapple

Wondering if Wegman is heading up the MAB team. If so, I bet it's stacked. PRI and 3rd St are tough. The open looks pretty nice!

id say so... prob be a bunch of major guys in town for the derby on the team just to get the crowd there.. a major plus is the bar upstairs if its cold out cause you have a place warm inside.