12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Venom is a bunch of scrubs who were trying to pick up players for this... So don't worry swish16...

Lol I wish I could go, venom is gonna be a tough draw for anyone and tailgaters is a very good team.

wtp12

meh.........
Venom is a bunch of scrubs who were trying to pick up players for this... So don't worry swish16...

Lol I wish I could go, venom is gonna be a tough draw for anyone and tailgaters is a very good team.

Lol yes that too.... heal up Seth, hope to see you back on the field soon!

Gator23

Addicted to Softballfans

Hahaha, and who were you going with until you decided to play in traffic? LOL Ya know im only kidding Gina, sure wish you were still going, we could use a scrub like you!! :) Get well soon kid, expect to see ya back on the field by June! ;)

Sburgy4

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol yes that too.... heal up Seth, hope to see you back on the field soon!

Haha you know I'm kidding man.. Hopefully I'll be back sooner thn later but it's not looking good lol

Hahaha, and who were you going with until you decided to play in traffic? LOL Ya know im only kidding Gina, sure wish you were still going, we could use a scrub like you!! :) Get well soon kid, expect to see ya back on the field by June! ;)

I wish I was playing with you guys still too, pissed that I can't play. You guys still got it though. And I am shooting for mid may to be back full strength, physical therapy starts Thursday so hope they can fix my broke ass lol..

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
HAHA, ya most our guys are gap hitters with stupid speed (me excluded of course). Typically our guys are very respectful of others and play the game the right way, unless we play Lemmers team then its on!! :eek:
I'm going middle first pitch. Hey, it's what I do ;)

nutmegs

IDGAFOS
That would be unacceptable from a SBF vet such as yourself. I thought we all stay out of the middle and hit 400' bombs every atbat. :rolleyes:

lol. I was just kidding. And being a leadoff I rarely hit bombs... except on sbf of course then I hit 500 footers.

Jared717

<font color="Red">Addicted to Softballfans</font>
We will be heading up this evening.... My buddy will be setup at the tourney selling during the Homerun Derby Friday night and on Saturday.

swish16

What goes here?
facebook is for single people and pedophiles... which category do you fall under???:)

bump for still looking to play...

wow what a ****! haha well can't help you on the team deal but we're playing a mid america saturday at 9am and 4pm if you want to stop out and join us for a beer.. Me,nutmegs,Turk(hitsbombs2), Stout, and sherwood are all playing together get a hold of me if you stop out i think you still got my number..

OToole20

Addicted to Softballfans
wow what a ****! haha well can't help you on the team deal but we're playing a mid america saturday at 9am and 4pm if you want to stop out and join us for a beer.. Me,nutmegs,Turk(hitsbombs2), Stout, and sherwood are all playing together get a hold of me if you stop out i think you still got my number..

I'll be out there Friday night to hang out with a bunch of my cincy guys... I'll call ya. your # is 4497 correct???

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
We ( Cooper ) won the C
Reds Astros won the open
I think Tiger Fitness won the D

wtp12

meh.........
We ( Cooper ) won the C
Reds Astros won the open
I think Tiger Fitness won the D

Liar :D you took second cuz you went home..... undefeated but you still went home before the finals lol....
Just kidding good run again, wish we didnt suck against Tailgators so we could have had another run at you guys this yr.

Top 4 in C in no particular order because I dont know what the final agreement was.
Coopers undefeated left before the finals
Venom, Tailgators, S&S Pools/Sportsco all with 1 loss decided to split.

Last edited: