12th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial Bash for Cash

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
Thanks guys, I wish I would have known who u were. We could have talked and had a beer.

batjunkie

Somebody say pancakes?
Cooper cheated! Jk but to bring in a new pitcher up 3 no outs bases loaded in the bottom of the 7th is ballsy.

swish16

What goes here?
Liar :D you took second cuz you went home..... undefeated but you still went home before the finals lol....
Just kidding good run again, wish we didnt suck against Tailgators so we could have had another run at you guys this yr.

Top 4 in C in no particular order because I dont know what the final agreement was.
Coopers undefeated left before the finals
Venom, Tailgators, S&S Pools/Sportsco all with 1 loss decided to split.

split because of weather? middle didn't work out too well for u guys that first game huh? lol.. had fun this weekend weather wasn't the greatest or the worst the 4 hour delay sucked... for being a throw together team we were atleast in all of our games and dind't get blown out..

nirvana7

Addicted to Softballfans
split because of weather? middle didn't work out too well for u guys that first game huh? lol.. had fun this weekend weather wasn't the greatest or the worst the 4 hour delay sucked... for being a throw together team we were atleast in all of our games and dind't get blown out..

your pinch runner kept us in the game!!! lol

wtp12

meh.........

I think everyone was just getting cold and had enough, we would have stayed but with a 7 hr drive home we had no problem accepting the split.
I didn't lead off so I didnt have to go middle on you. I decided to paint the lines on you instead ;)....

Last edited:

swish16

What goes here?
I think everyone was just getting cold and had enough, we would have stayed but with a 7 hr drive home we had no problem accepting the split.
I didn't lead off so I didnt have to go middle on you. I decided to paint the lines on you instead ;)....

damn cheater..... lol

swish16

What goes here?
lmfao... the full swing wasn't questionable now as far as it being fair or foul.... i plead the 5th haha

wtp12

meh.........
the ump literally pointed to where the mark was in the mudd, and even where he pointed it was still 6" foul lmao. Oh well it was a good time