For Sale '13 26oz Easton B1

dhusk31

Just purchased this bat off the forums last week and learned my new leagues are ASA, thought they were Utrip but oh well.

Bat is 34/26 and is pretty much NOW / new condition. I used it in one BP session taking about 10 swings, had about 20 on it when purchased. Barely any ground marks.

Have expired receipt dated 5/2013. So bat is returnable but technically NR.

SOLD TO SouthSTLOF.

IMAG1234.jpg

IMAG1235.jpg

IMAG1236.jpg

Last edited:
I'm willing to purchase this bat if we can agree on a shipping method. You're brand new with no feedback and only 2 posts so far.

dhusk31

Well talk to Cooper1, he's the guy I got it from last week. So he could at least give me one review if that would help .

I only play about 15-16 games a year in my work league so I'm not a big bat collector person, just needed my own bat to use, unfortunately I bought the wrong one.

I'm not going to ship without having the money first, but will cover the fees for goods in paypal.

I put it on ebay today as so if someone is interested PM me asap.

I'd be interested in any ASA 26oz Demarini or Easton.

Well talk to Cooper1, he's the guy I got it from last week. So he could at least give me one review if that would help .

I only play about 15-16 games a year in my work league so I'm not a big bat collector person, just needed my own bat to use, unfortunately I bought the wrong one.

I'm not going to ship without having the money first, but will cover the fees for goods in paypal.

I put it on ebay today as so if someone is interested PM me asap.

I'd be interested in any ASA 26oz Demarini or Easton.

I'd be willing to do goods/services via paypal. PM me and we can work it out.