Price Check 13' Derby boys orange. 27oz Excellent condition

single wally

Professional Amateur
These have jumped in value the last few months so I agree with the others. Hard to find them that clean nowadays.

Hogrider

We were close. Think I had 184... I wasn't sure of the market for resale if I don't like the feel of a one piece.

Hogrider

I private messaged him and told him I ran the calculations and it came to 12 and change. He agreed and said he will paypal me the difference. I wasnt paying that for shipping either.

If i dont like the feel of a one piece, would you be interested?

skottie

Starting Player
This bat is just nasty... Mine took about 20-30 cuts and then it just opened up and nothing could touch it. We play with 44 core ASA balls and the exit speed would be outrageous. Good pick up for $178 IMO.

galoot

Addicted to Softballfans
curious what your 27 really weighs in at. mine was 29.75oz! Took some time to get used to, but I think I'm back on the 30oz train! This bat kills 52/300's!

Hogrider

I didnt weigh it on the scale.. although it felt heavy. Jut got a 26oz and still dont like the way it feels. The DBA just isnt for me.. The 26oz is for sale on the combat forum.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
Both of those are 27oz DBA's.

The first one I bought is from a board bro that weighs 26.7oz.

The one that weighs 28.4oz is the one I bought off you hogrider.

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
This was normal for those bats. I pretty sure this is the first bat Combat made with the PED's and the method that they used kind of was unfriendly to exact weighting.

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
This bat is just nasty... Mine took about 20-30 cuts and then it just opened up and nothing could touch it. We play with 44 core ASA balls and the exit speed would be outrageous. Good pick up for $178 IMO.

my first lasted less than a season on 44's but right off the bat it was stupid. it turned a bunch of guys into hr heros. when the disc fell out it was like swinging this old freak + i had. my 2nd was on 52's and it was awesome as well. my bhose and dirty are pretty much on par though now.

msarette

Manager
If you (or anyone else who has one of these in 27 or 28 oz) decide to sell, hit me up. Saddest day of my softball career was the day mine died.

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
If you (or anyone else who has one of these in 27 or 28 oz) decide to sell, hit me up. Saddest day of my softball career was the day mine died.

Actually considering selling mine. Haven't played ball in a year because I got injured in July 2015. Then I moved to an area that has zero softball. Apparently there's an annual Incrediball coed tourney here once a year, but that's about it.