13' L6 Owners...

freak98guy

Place Clever Title Here
Just wondering how many swings it took to get reasonably broke in and if most of you saw spiral webbing before it really started to get going?

I have about 200 swings on mine with a mix of .44's and .52's. Still seems pretty stiff and even has a small spiral showing...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Peeled the wrapper off mine this past weekend. Only put about 10-20 or so hits on it through all of us and no signs just yet. Temps were fairly low. 40-50's.

lineshot

Banned User
I just bought one. BPd with some buddy's and put like 600 hits on it with 44/375 and 52/300 and it felt like a complete turn for like 500 swings. After that it started to get lots of spiral webbing and felt a tad better but def. Not great. I don't think it can get much better. Balls have no carry and line drives don't come off hard at all. I'm thinking of breaking it against a poll and returning mine.

lineshot

Banned User
I think this is as good as it's gonna get. New stamp bats are suppose to only need couple hundred swings and they are ready to go. Not this one.

bfn18

Addicted to Softballfans
Buddy of mine has one with about 500 swings and is nasty. No spirals or webbing and the bat is right behind my og flex.

SYNERGY2

Manager
Buddy of mine has one with about 500 swings and is nasty. No spirals or webbing and the bat is right behind my og flex.

^^^^This.

Mine has around 600 on it using only 44/375 balls and it is awesome. Small spiral started but other than that holding up great.

It was really good right out of the gate for the most part. Love this bat.

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
We have two that are spiraled up and webbed up pretty good. They are better than L4 in same weight. If only they made a 30 L6!